What's the quickest and least painful way to die?

don't shoot yourself from under the chin, if you do this, it will just blow your face off and you'll live as a 0/10 truecel

shoot through the roof of your mouth and aim for the brainstem

Who are you?
images

don't shoot yourself from under the chin, if you do this, it will just blow your face off and you'll live as a 0/10 truecel

What if you shoot yourself in the temple? What would happen theoretically, would you die?

Ur crying cuz u fucked 30 girls yet there are ioiless virgin kissless eyecontactless inceld out there

get a grip man

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

seems like a legit way to go

MinorSomeApe-size_restricted.gif

(y)

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
i wish i were low inhib enough to rope

An expert chemist told me once that carbon monoxide poisoning is the way he'd do it if he was going to. You just slip into sleep. BRB hooking a hose up to my cars exhaust and putting it through the back window and downing a bottle of vodka

why would the pain matter if its 1 second

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
shotgun, not kidding but you arent going to kill yourself anyways

Well then do something about your fucking life. You're still young. Suicide is the most idiotic thing you could do as a healthy individual.
No it's not just recarnate

An expert chemist told me once that carbon monoxide poisoning is the way he'd do it if he was going to. You just slip into sleep. BRB hooking a hose up to my cars exhaust and putting it through the back window and downing a bottle of vodka
Carbon monoxide imo you are gonna throw up
And imagine throwing up until death. Fuck that shit. How painful would it be

Heroin overdose or anesthesia overdose

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and malignant
You're not going to kill yourself. Anyone who is actually motivated just does it, instead of begging for attention.

You should be grateful for your life, because many good people who wanted to live died young. Live, you fucking moron, live.

used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.
Heroin overdose or anesthesia overdose
used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Sodium nitrite if you are high iq