What’s the reason for my asymmetrical eyes?

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
One of my eyes has more NCT than the other and I look like some Picasso style monster. How did this happen? I legit had symmetrical eyes as a kid and now one has more NCT than the other. Am I dying?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, never_lucky, Deleted member 11479 and 6 others
Shit genes come in a package,

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and pizza
How is your maxilla? is it completely symmetric. If it isn't, you found the answer yourself.
Left side is normal, right is gook tier, they look so different

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

My right eye has way more NCT and it’s extremely noticeable and fucks my facial harmony. It’s worse than yours. My right maxilla is absolutely fucked whereas left is normal. There’s no fix for this it’s over.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6908
My right eye has way more NCT and it’s extremely noticeable and fucks my facial harmony. It’s worse than yours. My right maxilla is absolutely fucked whereas left is normal. There’s no fix for this it’s over.

I love to hear this because I know your issue now.

You need Dr Sunil Richardson too.

I can give you his WhatsApp.

Yes, he is based in India, but he is VERY WELL-RESPECTED. Documents ALL his work on Instagram and studied at a great college.

The cost for the fix on your asymmetry is very cheap. You should go and see him like I am bro. Fuck what any of these doomers say. Don't be a typical black pill autist Zoomer. You can do this bro. Break-free from the shackles.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and Deleted member 2403
your maxilla, mine is the same more forward grown on one side and eyes are different

only way to fix is mewing or lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
@TraumatisedOgre, why don't you just get surgery from Sunil or someone else to fix it?

You need to have the bones repositioned, FIRST. Then you need to get the eye-surgery.

Fix the ROOT CAUSE of the problem, then fix the problem it issued.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
If you are young enough and dedicated enough to get results it would help

It has helped me tbh, but that could just be in my head, as I started it doing it around the time I had time off work to lose my weight that I'd put on.

@TraumatisedOgre, why don't you just get surgery from Sunil or someone else to fix it?

You need to have the bones repositioned, FIRST. Then you need to get the eye-surgery.

Fix the ROOT CAUSE of the problem, then fix the problem it issued.
I’m looking into it atm thanks for advice man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6908
same. mine looks even worse now that over the past year my eye area rapidly got darkened/hollow/wrinkled and im not even 20 yet.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
How can you breathe while mewing?
hard mewing?? most people can't at first you just have to do it intermittently until you can apply pressure while breathing

You don't.

Breathe in and out through nose. Esp in tho,
To me it feels like I'm breathing through my windpipe if that makes sense (still through my nose)

To me it feels like I'm breathing through my windpipe if that makes sense (still through my nose)

Yeah I know what you mean, concentrate on not doing that and eventually it'll become an unconscious habit.

Make a conscious effort, to make a subconscious change.

hard mewing?? most people can't at first you just have to do it intermittently until you can apply pressure while breathing
When I raise the back third of my tongue, my airway gets blocked

Yeah I know what you mean, concentrate on not doing that and eventually it'll become an unconscious habit.

Make a conscious effort, to make a subconscious change.
Okay, Have any advice for raising the back third?

Honestly if you fix it, chad.

Bit much? Takes something special to be Chad as an ethnic no?

What about my right side asymmetry?

Chad-lite possibly. But need legs lengthened too. 5'8 is fuckery in today's world.