What's the reason of fat face even at low bf?

N

Nation

Platinum
If I touch my face I don't feel fat but it ses like I have a lot of saggy skin.
How to tighten skin ?

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-05-22-20-44-15.png
    Capture+_2019-05-22-20-44-15.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 90
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, HighTGymcel and Steve bachall
If I touch my face I don't feel fat but it ses like I have a lot of saggy skin.
How to tighten skin ?

View attachment 57288
LEARN THAT YOU ARE NOT LEAN YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU ARE 20+ PERCENT BODY FAT THAT IS NOT LEAN YOU SUBHUMAN SCUM

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel, Deleted member 470 and Steve bachall
What’s your bodyfat?

Do you know how to measure bodyfat??
I need to get to sub 12%

• +1
Reactions: why am I here
What’s your bodyfat?

Do you know how to measure bodyfat??
I need to get to sub 12%
i will tell you one thing, this man is dense, and he is high body fat like 20 percent high, he is subhuman

although you can measure it either using callipers, doctors office, or by comparing to pictures

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Post your body. My guess is that you are nowhere near as lean as you think. Having a flat stomach with 2-4 of your abs showing does not constitute being lean. You need a defined six-pack with the rest of your body also being lean (so no good stomach fat storage genetics).

You have a double chin with chubby cheeks, you need to lose a lot more fat. Doesn't matter if you end up looking like an aids patient, you need to get that fat off your face, then you can perhaps build some muscle afterwards.

My guess is that you're 20%+ body fat right now, so you'll have to lose at least 8% body fat to get down to an acceptable number.

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Steve bachall
Post your body. My guess is that you are nowhere near as lean as you think. Having a flat stomach with 2-4 of your abs showing does not constitute being lean, you need a defined six-pack with the rest of your body also being lean (so no good stomach fat storage genetics).
what even constitutes a decent amount of leaness may i ask?

Poor bone structure/low bone mass

• +1
what even constitutes a decent amount of leaness may i ask?
I google'd six pack and got this image:

If you don't have much muscle like the guy in the picture, that's the leanness you are aiming for. It's also very sustainable without drugs, just stick to your diet and don't pig out. He is around 12% body fat.

If you have a lot of muscle and good genetics for staying lean, then this (most people will probably need drugs):

six-packs.jpg

He is around 8% body fat.

It all depends on your fat storage genetics, tbh (both stomach and face). I store a lot of fat on my stomach, so I have to get quite lean to have all my abs show properly (like 9-10%), but I can have a decently lean face at like 15% body fat,

• +1
I google'd six pack and got this image:

View attachment 57297

If you don't have much muscle like the guy in the picture, that's the leanness you are aiming for. It's also very sustainable without drugs, just stick to your diet and don't pig out. He is around 12% body fat.

If you have a lot of muscle and good genetics for staying lean, then this (most people will probably need drugs):

six-packs.jpg

He is around 8% body fat.
thank you that cleared that up and taking your time, what body fat would you say the first guy is on the left hand side because body fat looks similar to me

thank you that cleared that up and taking your time, what body fat would you say the first guy is on the left hand side because body fat looks similar to me
It's hard to say because of his low muscle mass, but maybe like 16-17%. Someone with a lot of muscle and good fat storage genetics can have nice abs at that body fat.

if he got down to like 10%, that's probably where he'd have quite visible lower abs.

• +1
It's hard to say because of his low muscle mass, but maybe like 16-17%.
okay thank you so i am about right with my guess, your time is definitely appreciated

if your really lean u must have subhuman bone structure

okay thank you so i am about right with my guess, your time is definitely appreciated
Np. Just avoid processed foods, exercise and eat like 500 calories below maintenance and you can be there in 2-3 months of consistency.
You can tell that his face is fat. He either has shit fat storage genetics or he is nowhere near as lean as he says.

yeah very subhuman indeed, he should rope if he is properly lean

Np. Just avoid processed foods, exercise and eat like 500 calories below maintenance and you can be there in 2-3 months of consistency.

You can tell that his face is fat. He either has shit fat storage genetics or he is nowhere near as lean as he says.
that sounds like a good suggestion i will try and get that started maybe soon ish

yeah very subhuman indeed, he should rope if he is properly lean

that sounds like a good suggestion i will try and get that started maybe soon ish
Don't start tomorrow, start today.

It's all about being consistent. If you fuck up and pig out for a few days, you could easily destroy 1-2 weeks of dieting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and why am I here
Don't start tomorrow, start today.

It's all about being consistent. If you fuck up and pig out for a few days, you could easily destroy 1-2 weeks of dieting.
that is true dieting is quickly undone much quicker than it takes to lose the weight, i would definitely have to be consistent for sure

that is true dieting is quickly undone much quicker than it takes to lose the weight, i would definitely have to be consistent for sure
Yup.

It's better to take your time dieting at a comfortable pace than overdoing it and pigging out (we've all been there).

• +1
Yup.

It's better to take your time dieting at a comfortable pace than overdoing it and pigging out (we've all been there).
I'm not shredded but I'm lean.
I don't deserve that fat face at such low bf
942408_175656022606806_1186470422_n.jpg

i dno same here

poor fat storage genetics, but youre prob not as lean as you think you are.
read this if youre unfortunate enough to have shit genetics.