What's the true, realistic and actual average height per country?

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
Self explanatory title.
For example, they say that the average for all white males on the US is around 5'10.
This is clearly false, even counting the old white men it should be around 6'1 if we are realistic.
Now, if we count the younger generations only, this number skyrockets to 6'3 probably.
Is this done to prevent people from commiting mass suicide?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Luke LLL
you’re unironically sub 100 iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1862, LM4sixten and 3 others
5'11" is a realistic average height for young white men

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, middayshowers, Cornnyy and 5 others
It also depends on the zone you live in. Here in my city avg is 173cm, but country avg is 171cm.

I've walked down the alleys of NY many times. No way the average is lower than 6'0.
do u live in USA?

It is jfl. maybe your spatial abilities are thrown off because ur much taller than them.

i height mogged 80%ish of men in NY at 6’1, just walking around the city and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
do u live in USA?

It is jfl. maybe your spatial abilities are thrown off because ur much taller than them.

i height mogged 80%ish of men in NY at 6’1, just walking around the city and shit.
I do not live in the US but I've been to almost everywhere there multiple times.
Impossible to heightmog 80% being 6'1 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2846
5'10 in Sweden, which is one of the taller countries. I honestly feel like I am taller than a lot of the guys when I walk around outside, like native Swedish people, either that or they are around my exact length. I feel like I get more heightmogged by women somehow, as opposed to guys lol.

USA is 175cm, they are indeed this tall

Biggest cities like NY are just taller than others

10 foot tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and FatJattMofo
Over if you aren't some 10' Turkmenistani cave troll with red undertones

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
5'10 in Sweden, which is one of the taller countries. I honestly feel like I am taller than a lot of the guys when I walk around outside, like native Swedish people, either that or they are around my exact length. I feel like I get more heightmogged by women somehow, as opposed to guys lol.
This is absolutely true. It seems like there's a lot of women taller nowadays. It's like the male average got stuck, while women continue to grow taller each day.

This is absolutely true. It seems like there's a lot of women taller nowadays. It's like the male average got stuck, while women continue to grow taller each day.

When I went to the store the other day, there were two blonde chicks who looked like straight up models, they were there together, just in regular sneakers like I am in, and they heightmogged the fuck out of me. It wouldnt surprise me if they were both like 6ft.

India: 7ft,
Netherland:4ft

If you are not 6 Ft or higher rope boyo don’t bother tbh JFL ngl

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
u are probably obsessed with height and only pay attenttion the tall people the others u dont consider human in ur retarded mind n dont count them

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and justanothergymcell
Where in Sweden?

I'm 6'3 and live in a super white area and I heightmog 95% of the people I encounter
I firmly believe that the white average is exactly what its claimed to be - 5'10

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, LowTierNormie and justanothergymcell
I'm 6'3 and live in a super white area and I heightmog 95% of the people I encounter
I firmly believe that the white average is exactly what its claimed to be - 5'10
It is. Maybe 5'10.5 in some zones and countries outside of Nordic ones, but not more than that. I'm 176 Cm in Spain (Average of young guys should be 176-177) and I'm dead average. Statistics don't lie if they are well made

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
average is 6'2

average in uk i reckon is 6'0.5 to 6'1.5 for men under 30. and that is what's important as that is my competition. who cares about heightmogging boomers jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back