Whats up with all the hate against incels lately?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I have always seen this as an incel site tbh,
I found out about it when I was an active user on incels.is
Hate doesnt solve anything bro...
Well maybe some things.

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
What do you think about this kind of hate?

What do you think about this kind of hate?

Not good, I think it only makes incels hate the general population even more.
Some people here think hate will make people more motivated but not all people takes it that way.

when I was an active user on incels.is
KuvPtEB.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist, Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 1089
incels are the biggest meme on the internet

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and Deleted member 2581
incels are involuntary it's not their choice so it's silly to mock people for things they didnt choose
But ugly men are always an easy punching bag

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1089
Thushespokeofit

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and Deleted member 176
incels are involuntary it's not their choice so it's silly to mock people for things they didnt choose

Society has gone to hell man... :(

a term which started as a joke insult on a forum dedicated to discussing facial features turning into a term regularly used in mainstream media

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Ritalincel
Not good, I think it only makes incels hate the general population even more.
Some people here think hate will make people more motivated but not all people takes it that way.
Yes, people sometimes choose wrong direction.

@weissbier i have no problem with ugly people, but i have a problem with people that make self-hating threads or saying they would go ER and thingsl ike that. keep that to incels.is or i dont even know where, but dont drag others down just bcuz ur a self hating with loser mindset

I just got unabnned from .co, fuck this site is so boring now

@weissbier i have no problem with ugly people, but i have a problem with people that make self-hating threads or saying they would go ER and thingsl ike that. keep that to incels.is or i dont even know where, but dont drag others down just bcuz ur a self hating with loser mindset

fair enough dude, i wasnt speaking about you specifically.
I just got unabnned from .co, fuck this site is so boring now

I dont like .co because I have no status there.
I dont know anyone and I'm a bluecel.

Do you think ugly men will stand up for themselves?

By society logic, it’s ok to be incel just as long as you don’t label yourself one. Seriously, what kind of logic is that?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, LowTierNormie, Thushespokeofit and 1 other person
I have always seen this as an incel site tbh,

This is not an incel site. Sure, this forum is run by the same staff as incels.is, however looksmax.me is a forum for any guy who is blackpilled and wants to looksmax, regardless of his looks level, sexual experiences or social circle. While incels.is and other incel sites are exclusively for incels.

Yes, there are a lot of incels on here that are looking to ascend, but there's also a lot of non-virgin normies from all ranges that want to improve themselves, I would say that's the majority. There are even some chads that are here mostly to just show off (quite annoying tbh)

And yeah, the content often overlaps with that of incel forums because of the blackpill, but its not a forum made specifically for incels, its for any guy who wants to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and LDNPari
Incel points the hypocrisy of modern women. If you do this, you're automatically a right-wing fascist bigot. Since fascist was used in the last elections, a new term has to substitute that. Now incel = fascist for the normies and lefties. The end.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
rockndogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
im an incel but there is many blue pilled copers here who think social circle and shit matters this site needs to be more blackpilled about looks

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, hebbewem and Deleted member 1106
I pretend to not be an incel sometimes, sometimes I LARP as a chad, or as a muslim, or as a black guy, I dont know if that makes me pathetic but it sure feels like it

im an incel but there is many blue pilled copers here who think social circle and shit matters this site needs to be more blackpilled about looks
looks without social circle is nothing imo

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Demir
Image result for nods respectfully towards you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
a term which started as a joke insult on a forum dedicated to discussing facial features turning into a term regularly used in mainstream media
the blackpill is real

Yeah... I was under the impression that this was a place for primarily incels who are interested in looksmaxxing.

I was mistaken apparantly. Most of the "rate me" threads are from dudes who are like 7/10.

looks without social circle is nothing imo
I would stop looksmaxxxing right now if I got a permanent social circle. I feel so fucking alone sometimes :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Framletgod
Because they are realizing how dumb the bluepill and redpill are