Whats with the hate against heightmaxxers?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Is it because your afraid they're won't be any more manlets to make fun of?
The majority of people who aren't heightmaxxing seem to actually be opposed to it rather then just not giving a fuck since it doesn't have anything to do with em. What's the problem with us sharing information we find with the forum?

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yes, its being afraid of competition and not having special advantage anymore

The taller you are and want to heightmax the more people will feel attacked, both by manlets and tall people alike

First offence is usually attacking mental sanity, thats when u know ur doing something right

Ive seen this phenomenon on big dick subreddits where people who jelqmax are ferociously attacked because people fear they wont have that advantage anymore, usually with attacks claiming theyre cheating nature
Since Im gonna die soon, I will promote all my looksmaxing knowledge (limb lengthening, PE & Jelq, roids and pheromones)to normies to increase competition for everyone

Cya in hell fuckers 😂

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, shakmax, OCDMaxxing and 8 others
You annoying faggots and go over the same shit multiple times it's so fucking annoying

• +1
Reactions: joel17, Angelrun, middayshowers and 2 others
I've done zero research into the topic since height isn't an issue for me, but past a certain age it seems like a waste of time on something you can't change. Like ethnics who bleach their skin. Even if you get a surgical LL, the change will probably be minimal and have serious complications and side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
I've done zero research into the topic since height isn't an issue for me, but past a certain age it seems like a waste of time on something you can't change. Like ethnics who bleach their skin. Even if you get a surgical LL, the change will probably be minimal and have serious complications and side effects.
cope, 2 inches is safe in terms of recovery, if external tibia theres no risk of permanent knee pain and the new bone is stronger than previous due to calcification. The only risk is soft tissues and nerves which are fine if u stay below 2.5 inches.

Not a single death reported from LL or amputee in thousands of cases. The ones that have complications are turbomanlets like 5'3 who do 3-4 inches

• +1
Reactions: Eclipse, OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
cope, 2 inches is safe in terms of recovery, if external tibia theres no risk of permanent knee pain and the new bone is stronger than previous due to calcification. The only risk is soft tissues and nerves which are fine if u stay below 2.5 inches.

Not a single death reported from LL or amputee in thousands of cases. The ones that have complications are turbomanlets like 5'3 who do 3-4 inches

2 inches is nothing though. The type of girl who would reject you for being 5'4" isn't going to accept you for being 5'6", nor 5'8" instead of 5'6"...it's just pointless

heightmaxxing is only legit if you willfully upset the norwood reaper and the rest of your internal organs by doing absurd amounts of roids at age <16 and even then maybe only like 1-2 inches over your natural potential

but if you are willing to take the risk then sure I guess

thank you for elaboration btw, I wish there was a "high IQ post" reaction button on this site

2 inches is nothing though. The type of girl who would reject you for being 5'4" isn't going to accept you for being 5'6", nor 5'8" instead of 5'6"...it's just pointless
Going from 5'6 to 5'8 considerably improves your dating options. Same with 5'8 to 5'10. Only when you get to 5'10 to 6ft is LL not worth the risks
heightmaxxing is only legit if you willfully upset the norwood reaper and the rest of your internal organs by doing absurd amounts of roids at age <16 and even then maybe only like 1-2 inches over your natural potential

but if you are willing to take the risk then sure I guess

thank you for elaboration btw, I wish there was a "high IQ post" reaction button on this site
So long as your growth plates are open then it should be possible to increase height. The femur normally doesn't close till 18 and the spine from 19 to 22

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
PSL logic at it's finest.

"6 feet is nothing it's average KYS"
meanwhile
"AH SHIETTT CHICO IS 6'2'' WHAT A GOD"

Even one inch matters. The truth is that we only really notice someone's height when he towers you and vice versa, but a trained eye can spot a difference smaller than an inch. And these difference are what start reactions in people's brains.

Two inches is also a standard deviation

And what do you know about longterm effects? Can you still walk at 60 years old if you just Lenghte it 2 inches?

There are no rationalizations to hate anyone who wants to improvise in height; In addition, it must be because it is useless after the age of fifteen and sixteen, so research on the growth rate among teens of this age group would be more appreciable; What's worse is braggers saying they get this and that courtesy, but this is another topic, so whatever

I think its because if u are 16+ u are coping if not saving for LL surgery.

The taller you are and want to heightmax the more people will feel attacked, both by manlets and tall people alike

First offence is usually attacking mental sanity, thats when u know ur doing something right

Ive seen this phenomenon on big dick subreddits where people who jelqmax are ferociously attacked because people fear they wont have that advantage anymore, usually with attacks claiming theyre cheating nature
Since Im gonna die soon, I will promote all my looksmaxing knowledge (limb lengthening, PE & Jelq, roids and pheromones)to normies to increase competition for everyone

Cya in hell fuckers 😂
why are you going to die??
I think its a mixture of jealousy of being in the age where something could be potentially done about it and just downright toxicity from the internet.

@Yahyeet was pretty toxic to me when I posted a thread on this and it goes to show because he had deep seated insecurities about stunting his own growth and what not, you can't really blame them really I would be pretty mad if I was 20+ and seeing 15 year olds with the potential to ascend, its like "why wasnt i born 5 years afterwith this knowledge??"

anyway i dont really believe its that legit at our ages anymore but its worth the try rather than thinking "what if"

Last edited:

Cya in hell fuckers 😂
Finally someone who'd understand me

Well right and wrong. You can do 2 inches on tibia, and 3 inches on femur safely. So you can actually lengthen 4-5 inches.

Well right and wrong. You can do 2 inches on tibia, and 3 inches on femur safely. So you can actually lengthen 4-5 inches.
its nor practical for proportions and movement axis to do two segments

id stick with one and low amount

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
its nor practical for proportions and movement axis to do two segments

id stick with one and low amount
That literally doesn't make sense. Proportions would look better if you do both lol. If you only femur then it will look too big in some cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
You annoying faggots and go over the same shit multiple times it's so fucking annoying
Dope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Unless you’re in your teens still it’s pointless like trying to change your eye colour just lol

Legit do LL, do any surgery that ascends you I really don't care, but I'm telling you guys height doesn't matter as much as you think it does. It halos you within .25 psl of a point, other than that it doesn't even matter. If you're 5'3'' LL are probably worth it IF IF IF you have the face to back it up.

Because a majority of them are complete fucking retards who inject themselves with expensive chemicals and medications that have both never been approved by any regulatory body and have no empirical evidence to have ever worked, the only evidence being from coping manlets who measure themselves in the morning and think they grew with morning height gains, then go on to recommend it to other people.

They're almost as bad as mewers.

I'm 6'2'', so 2 inches would be godsend to me. Do you think I should do tibia or femurs?