whats worse for hair? being low t or being high t?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
whats worse? being low t, like really low, or injecting trt 150mg a week.

low t=cortisol which increases hairloss right?

Our race shouldn’t go bald. Do Indians have curly hair?

T levels do not affect hair loss. It is the balding gene and DHT that causes hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2275 and 2 others
Our race shouldn’t go bald. Do Indians have curly hair?
lol you would be surprised, I see a ton of indians bald , they dont really norwood but they go bald from the top

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1560
Doesn't matter. It's all about how much your hair follicles are susceptible to DHT. You can be low T and still lose your hair if you're susceptible even to tiny amounts of DHT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Doesn't matter. It's all about how much your hair follicles are susceptible to DHT. You can be low T and still lose your hair if you're susceptible even to tiny amounts of DHT.
So if I rub DHT on my hair I may lose it?

dht only does shit if you're genetically predisposed to experience hair loss. Stress in the long run significantly ages you and accelerates hair loss, whereas testosterone allows that youthful look to continue.

As far as I remember is, even if you block DHT 100% but T also causes hairloss, because it is androgenic

you are genetically predisposed to hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Everyone saying it will only cause balding if you are genetically predisposed to it, but how do you know if you are or not? If you happen to be unlucky you could go bald much sooner than you would have otherwise by using it

Everyone saying it will only cause balding if you are genetically predisposed to it, but how do you know if you are or not? If you happen to be unlucky you could go bald much sooner than you would have otherwise by using it
It depends on how quickly your hair grows back after you cut it Short. If it grows back quickly then it's no problem

T levels do not affect hair loss. It is the balding gene and DHT that causes hair loss.
This logic agrees with the statement that injecting testosterone will not affect hair loss???

why dont u ask this in my thread...

This logic agrees with the statement that injecting testosterone will not affect hair loss???
T converts to small amount dht so its affect the hairloss if your genetics says so

That's not true. Every androgenic substance can cause hair loss. It's just that DHT has higher affinity for the androgen receptor out of any endogenous androgenic hormone. But, 0 DHT doesn't necessarily mean 0 hair loss, T will bind to the AR, so will adrenal androgens like DHEA and Androstenedione. DHT is just the biggest offender.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
I'm pretty sure high testosterone leads to premature balding.

DHT is actualy a good hormone outside of making the men bald for those who are prone to it.

It makes u masculine and gives you a sense of wellbeing.

I dont know if trt gives you enough benefits to take the risk of permanently destroying your own t production. What are your total and free t levels now?