What's wrong with my mind that I don't really care for sex

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
Don't get me wrong, I like it when a girl gets me off instead of me getting myself off, but I don't really ever go out of my way for this.

I bet it has to do with my shitty childhood. I wish I was smarter when I was in HS. At around age 19 / 20 I suddenly became smarter and able to think farther ahead.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Don't get me wrong, I like it when a girl gets me off instead of me getting myself off, but I don't really ever go out of my way for this.

I bet it has to do with my shitty childhood. I wish I was smarter when I was in HS. At around age 19 / 20 I suddenly became smarter and able to think farther ahead.
Do you have a girl?

Are you a Chad OP? In your market (Toronto), I struggle A LOT. Things might be on the up for me lately since I have a date with a hot woman who seems to really like me. But I had to go through a lot of trial and error to find a woman like that. And I had a shitty ONS with a fat filipina (I'm not talking chubby, I mean like obese) 3+ weeks ago

As for my thoughts on sex, sex is magical with someone that you really like. The sex I had with my ex-gf Yogapants was amazing. Sex with someone you aren't into is shitty sex. I've had sex with sub-par women before. Just for validation. I literally fucked a 58 year old BBW just to prove to myself that I'm not an incel. lol But it is depressing as fuck. I don't feel a whole lot happier.

Last edited: