What's your daily looksmax routine?

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Considering this is a forum about improving yourself and not whining about your genes, what daily steps do you take to maximize your looks

take a shower , like wht else can you do? lol

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Htobrother and BigBoy
take 5 showers

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and LowTierNormie
take a shower , like wht else can you do? lol
Lmao, but srsly, do you work on your t, posture, muscles, mewing, masseters, on an everyday basis?
Lmao, but srsly, do you work on your t, posture, muscles, mewing, masseters, on an everyday basis?
Or on money to afford surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Wake up, work out, red light therapy, cold shower, wash face and apply sunscreen, fix hair, brush teeth, floss, men's grooming shit blah blah blah. Eat high carb high fat high protein breakfast.

Considering this is a forum about improving yourself and not whining about your genes, what daily steps do you take to maximize your looks
I'm waiting till I get the Mew vector. Then i'll Gymmax and HGH max to Get forward Bone pull and hopefully Escape NEETDOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Wake up, work out, red light therapy, cold shower, wash face and apply sunscreen, fix hair, brush teeth, floss, men's grooming shit blah blah blah. Eat high carb high fat high protein breakfast.
Not bad bro, just wanted to leave this forum when I read the other shit.
Did you see improvements since you started?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
If u have high natural face fat is it mistake to work masseters, even if you get fat reduction surgery later?

If u have high natural face fat is it mistake to work masseters, even if you get fat reduction surgery later?
Nope. Big masseters will make the face broader, but in a masculine way. Also strong masseters and atrophied buccinators combined with low facial fat give you the hollow cheeks look

80% of what you mentioned is either cope or will barely improve your general looks.

I call BS. Which is cope, let's debate
Maybe not cope, but those are all things that normies do daily. They don't improve your looks.

Cold Showers and flosing for example are great, but do literally nothing for your looks

Maybe not cope, but those are all things that normies do daily. They don't improve your looks.

Cold Showers and flosing for example are great, but do literally nothing for your looks
Flossing makes your teeth not rot, which is kinda unattractive. Cold showers smoothen your skin and boost your testosterone

Flossing makes your teeth not rot, which is kinda unattractive. Cold showers smoothen your skin and boost your testosterone
That is what I'm talking about though mate. They help with maintaining your looks, but do not improve them

Shower with using kojic acid bleaching cream, minoxidil on my hairline and beard, for c serum on my face, anti aging cream on my face, and ru58841 on my hairline. Then I gymcel and wagecel to afford surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
cold showers moisturize the skin in a natural way. flossing makes your teeth and gums healthier. A lot of the stuff I do is for general health. I wanna feel great too.

• +1
Steroids
Eating high protein clean food to not get fat during cycle
Lifting weights
RU58841
Retin A
Latisse
Avoiding hot showers

Pretty much it bro

• +1
Steroids
Eating high protein clean food to not get fat during cycle
Lifting weights
RU58841
Retin A
Latisse
Avoiding hot showers

Pretty much it bro
Sry Bro what's RU58841?

That is what I'm talking about though mate. They help with maintaining your looks, but do not improve them
That might be true. Do you believe in mewing?

That might be true. Do you believe in mewing?
I feel it might do something if you haven't reached your genetic potential because you were a mouthbreather or something.
But I feel like it is 90% cope

I feel it might do something if you haven't reached your genetic potential because you were a mouthbreather or something.
But I feel like it is 90% cope
I disagree, by Wolff's law, constant pressure can change bones. Combine this with vitamin k and other nutrients to help with bone growth, constant pressing of the tongue can push your maxilla upwards, expand your palate and even affect your eyes. In most male models you can see perfect tongue posture, although I agree that genes are more important

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and autistic_tendencies
I disagree, by Wolff's law, constant pressure can change bones. Combine this with vitamin k and other nutrients to help with bone growth, constant pressing of the tongue can push your maxilla upwards, expand your palate and even affect your eyes. In most male models you can see perfect tongue posture, although I agree that genes are more important
My Ziggos did grow after a few years of MMA, but I was undergoing puberty, So it would be hard to know if it was natural growth or it was due to getting punched a lot.
If mewing works, it is best "used/applied" during puberty

• +1
My Ziggos did grow after a few years of MMA, but I was undergoing puberty, So it would be hard to know if it was natural growth or it was due to getting punched a lot.
If mewing works, it is best "used/applied" during puberty
The best time tonstart mewing was 10 years ago. The second best time is now

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Wake up, skin care,brush teeth, do yoga and light exercises, drinking water,watch Alain delon video for motivation, I read books from time to time

• +1
2x shower cold water on hair and face, hot water on body
running and gym
no sugar or junk food
drink only water, and a lot
16/8 fasting (only because i'm sleeping a lot and i don't fell much hunger drinking the amount of water i do)
accutane

i'm too lazy to do anything else or i can't remember

• +1
I'm waiting till I get the Mew vector. Then i'll Gymmax and HGH max to Get forward Bone pull and hopefully Escape NEETDOM
whats the mew vector

• +1
i do some personality checks to see if im alive

• +1