What’s your favorite season?

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
It’s funny I hate summer when it’s summer, I hate winter when it’s winter but I want summer when it’s winter and I want winter when it’s summer. So I guess I hate spring and autumn the least.

But because I’m a sad fuck I’d say autumn can be a candidate for my favorite season cause it gives me melancholy vibes.

Wbu?

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
I like summer and fall

Winter.

There's nothing better than walking through a snowy day in Buffalo. It's dead quiet. You see nothing but white. All the normalfags are inside.

It really sucks if you have to drive in it, but I don't anymore, so yay. Winter.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Alexanderr and Peachy
Winter

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Winter because the temperature is pretty much always between 0 and 8 celsius where I live

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, SikKunt, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Winter

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
fall for sure

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 1464
Autumn is my favourite season.
It's not uncomfortably hot, it's not uncomfortably cold. Just put on a hoodie. And there is no snow or ice on the roads.
Spring is such a short season here in Toronto. Winter just kinda blends right into summer here.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Damn, lots of wintercels, no summercels. Can see why though, summer is hell for incels, heaven for Chads.

spring/autumn

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell
It’s funny I hate summer when it’s summer, I hate winter when it’s winter but I want summer when it’s winter and I want winter when it’s summer. So I guess I hate spring and autumn the least.

But because I’m a sad fuck I’d say autumn can be a candidate for my favorite season cause it gives me melancholy vibes.

Wbu?
I like all seasons because that's how it is.

am i only one who loves autumn most? Dunno why..maybe its my personality.

I loved summer when i was younger, but i am sweatening too much and sleep bad during the summer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Winter, however no snow in this shit country so:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Glad many here prefers autumn as well

• +1
Reactions: Lightbulb
In romania, when i was 3 i moved to belgium. I was born in pui, e un sat.
Ok well at least you didn’t have to adapt while you were a teen or older, could have been harder for you.
Btw what you don’t like about Belgium?

I also hate summer when it's sammer and winter when it's winter lol. But I hate summer the most because people are always going out having fun with family and friends, I end up feeling out of place

Ok well at least you didn’t have to adapt while you were a teen or older, could have been harder for you.
Btw what you don’t like about Belgium?
The people are the worst, so many immigrants...
Grey everywhere as well

season 1 of "The Greatest Story Never Told"