What’s your life plan/plan to make money during the inevitable recession?

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
I’m a lost 17 yo kid with no idea what I wanna do in my life. I just know I don’t want to be a drone to the elite. I have a few ideas for career choices but they would need extensive studying at university and i don’t think I have the motivation for that, what are your guys plans to make money during the inevitable recession or your plan after HS/college?

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
I’m a lost 17 yo kid with no idea what I wanna do in my life. I just know I don’t want to be a drone to the elite. I have a few ideas for career choices but they would need extensive studying at university and i don’t think I have the motivation for that, what are your guys plans to make money during the inevitable recession or your plan after HS/college?
Become a plastic surgeon after I graduate medical school and surgeon mog Eppley.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Zeta ascended, diggbicc and 3 others
Become a plastic surgeon after I graduate medical school and surgeon mog Eppley.
How old will you be once you finish that?

I have 2 professions and will probably get a 3rd one.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
I have 2 professions and will probably get a 3rd one.
what are they and how’s the money? what age? You got any advice for me lol.. I just know I would hate being a wage slave, makes me feel sick.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
33 probably (18 now, almost 19), haven't thought that part out yet.
do you think you’re going to enjoy your youth and life then? Seems like your best years will be far behind you..

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Either go to college and take over my dads business afterwards.

or get a good degree in college and do job training for a trade while building my stocks and real estate and bitcoin up. That way I have multiple ways and options of making money.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 3202
Either go to college and take over my dads business afterwards.

or get a good degree in college and do job training for a trade while building my stocks and real estate and bitcoin up.
U hold any stocks now? I have a tiny amount in bitcoin but that’s about it. You’re lucky your dad has a business, both my parents have houses and some properties in Turkey which aren’t worth that much but still smth.. I don’t think they would ever trust me though, my relationship with my parents is so shit.
I got an 8 gf right now, so as long as I have a hot gf/wife, I'm okay.

What are they if I may ask?
8/10? So PSL6.5.. ahahah

U hold any stocks now? I have a tiny amount in bitcoin but that’s about it. You’re lucky your dad has a business, both my parents have houses and some properties in Turkey which aren’t worth that much but still smth.. I don’t think they would ever trust me though, my relationship with my parents is so shit.

8/10? So PSL6.5.. ahahah

I made around 5k when Uber went public back in March other than that not really.

Ill take it way more seirous when I’m out of college though.

Last edited:
  • Woah

8/10? So PSL6.5.. ahahah
Psl 5.5-6 because of Jaw/chin, eyes and mouth. Will reach 6.5-7 with surgery, about 16k.

I made around 5k when Uber went public back in March other than that not really.

Ill take way more seirous when I’m out of college though.
Could you ever PM me and share sone knowledge/give me some tips? I would love to have passive income, it would make me feel as if I won against the elite not being some wage cuck
Psl 5.5-6 because of Jaw/chin, eyes and mouth. Will reach 6.5-7 with surgery, about 16k.
Interesting.. looksmax user with stacy lite gf..

Could you ever PM me and share sone knowledge/give me some tips? I would love to have passive income, it would make me feel as if I won against the elite not being some wage cuck

Interesting.. looksmax user with stacy lite gf..
Came here originally so I'll never get cucked by chad lol.

Came here originally so I'll never get cucked by chad lol.
Depends if your gf is virgin or not. If you’re looksmatched, and you took her virginity, you’ll stay together for a while at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Depends if your gf is virgin or not. If you’re looksmatched, and you took her virginity, you’ll stay together for a while at least.
She is at least 1.5 points above me, but yeah took her v-card so it's probably all good, can't ever tell though.

• +1
She is at least 1.5 points above me, but yeah took her v-card so it's probably all good, can't ever tell though.
I wouldn’t count on her staying with you then.. maybe if she’s a few years younger as girls after 18 become sluttier and more hypergamous

Of course enjoy your time with her, just keep in mind it’s definitely temporary unfortunately. Love doesn’t exist anymore neither does the nuclear family

I wouldn’t count on her staying with you then.. maybe if she’s a few years younger as girls after 18 become sluttier and more hypergamous

Of course enjoy your time with her, just keep in mind it’s definitely temporary unfortunately. Love doesn’t exist anymore neither does the nuclear family
She is 22 and I'm 18, but on the love part, it's just a chemical. If I could wish for one thing in life it would be for love to exist, not just romantic love, but love in general (Basically I wish people had souls). Imagine a world where looks, money, status did not matter. And a world where brothers, fathers, sisters and mothers would not betray/abandon//steal from/or kill each other.

She is 22 and I'm 18, but on the love part, it's just a chemical. If I could wish for one thing in life it would be for love to exist, not just romantic love, but love in general (Basically I wish people had souls). Imagine a world where looks, money, status did not matter. And a world where brothers, fathers, sisters and mothers would not betray/abandon//steal from/or kill each other.
22 and virgin? bro i’m sorry but she probably lied to you.

22 and virgin? bro i’m sorry but she probably lied to you.
I took her v-card when she was 20, we also live in a more rural area where there are a lot of 3 PSL guys, so no competition. It only takes 1 chad though to come into town.

• Woah
I took her v-card when she was 20, we also live in a more rural area where there are a lot of 3 PSL guys, so no competition. It only takes 1 chad though to come into town.
20 still seems very late for a PSL 5.5-6 girl, I hope you understand how sneaky women are

20 still seems very late for a PSL 5.5-6 girl, I hope you understand how sneaky women are
Yeah, unfortunately. . . I do however think that there are SOME who are genetically loyal, probably taken by now lol.

• +1
Yeah, unfortunately. . . I do however think that there are SOME who are genetically loyal, probably taken by now lol.
The loyal girls get tricked into a life of sluttiness by society

The loyal girls get tricked into a life of sluttiness by society
Sucks, but try getting them in rural areas, dump them soon as you find out that they use any form social media. Think you can also tell by there facial features such as high set brows and high cheekbones, I forget what it's called but it is basically reading people's personalities by looking at their features.

Last edited:
  • +1
acting or modelling
then something else I will not say

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 3202 and turkproducer
what are they and how’s the money? what age? You got any advice for me lol.. I just know I would hate being a wage slave, makes me feel sick.
I'm a total wage slave rn, i work constant overtime days and i get 14e per hour.
I'm a landcape construction worker and a truck driver.
I'm probably going to get a 3rd job to earn more, it's good to have 2 reserve jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and turkproducer
I'm a total wage slave rn, i work constant overtime days and i get 14e per hour.
I'm probably going to get a 3rd job to earn more, it's good to have 2 reserve jobs.
Wtf at that motivation. I couldn’t do that, why work so much?

Real estate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Respect.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Wtf at that motivation. I couldn’t do that, why work so much?
Working is cope for me. Also my job is physical so it burns fat.
There's also the social aspect, not constantly but often.

Life plan: shotgun impalnts

Life plan: shotgun impalnts
All I can recommend you is lose BF and make money for surgery. you got a degree or job?

Currently in an apprenticeship, hoping to finish it one year earlier so I'll start earning around 2k/month at 21 if I continue working there. It's boring as hell but whatever.

• +1
Currently in an apprenticeship, hoping to finish it one year earlier so I'll start earning around 2k/month at 21 if I continue working there. It's boring as hell but whatever.
what’s the apprenticeship?

All I can recommend you is lose BF and make money for surgery. you got a degree or job?
Too low IQ for a degree.
And the surgery I need isn't avliable for me(box surgery).

Too low IQ for a degree.
And the surgery I need isn't avliable for me(box surgery).
why’s it not available?

Srs?

How much do you work a day?

Srs?

How much do you work a day?
Maybe wrote a bit unclearly, i have 1 job at a time, now i'm a truck driver. I work 8 to 12 hours a day typically.

• Woah
I want meaning in my life, I did some horrible stuff, im trying to become more rich and healthy and carry some individiuals with me. Currently I know more than any one of my peers but that aint enough. There are real monsters in real life, currently trying to be better so that if the time is right I can fight them. The biggest battle that I have rn is against me and my bad habits, at least I dont have to deal with harsh realities that most of guys in here face.

I want meaning in my life, I did some horrible stuff, im trying to become more rich and healthy and carry some individiuals with me. Currently I know more than any one of my peers but that aint enough. There are real monsters in real life, currently trying to be better so that if the time is right I can fight them. The biggest battle that I have rn is against me and my bad habits, at least I dont have to deal with harsh realities that most of guys in here face.
What have u done

im gonna become the next CEO of PetSmart

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, TheMewingBBC and turkproducer
My plan is to get rich enough to a point where I can afford a semi luxurious life and my future grandkids can afford college debt free

The best way to get rich is by
-acquiring potential valuable assets (stock, real estate, crypto, mutual funds)
-investing (day trade, forex, seed and angel investing)
-profitable business (to start one or to invest in a startup in return for ownership)

That’s how 90% of rich becomes rich, through personally acquiring any of the three or inheriting them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kade and turkproducer
TheMewingBBC

• +1
Reactions: Kade and TheMewingBBC