What’s your opinion on the term ‘Nice guy’ in a sarcastic manner?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Like the topic title asks, what’s your opinion on the term ‘Nice guy’ in a sarcastic manner? I feel it’s just an attempt of society trying to silence men that speak up about how they feel about women’s shitty taste in men.

no comments

Can you use it in a sentence please

nice guys. what do you mean with nice guys
I mean when people use the term ‘Nice guy’ sarcastically. Check the reddit community called niceguys for an example.

I mean when people use the term ‘Nice guy’ sarcastically. Check the reddit community called niceguys for an example.
i dont read reddit an i never will

if nice guys are these people who are ugly but expect they deserve sex just because they act polite its over for nice guys

why?

because they act like children who still havent learned yet that they are entitled to nothing in life. the universe its just an uncaring void and totally indifferent.

Getting called a nice guy is being called out for orbiting

i dont read reddit an i never will

if nice guys are these people who are ugly but expect they deserve sex just because they dont kill anyone its over for nice guys

why?

because they act like children who still havent learned yet that they are entitled to nothing in life. the universe its just an uncaring void and totally indifferent.
Well, even if you just say something like ‘Most women go for assholes’ then people will say ‘Nice guy’ in a sarcastic way to try to silence you.
Getting called a nice guy is being called out for orbiting
I got called it just for mentioning women’s shitty taste in men.

any time I was a nice guy, I was a raging psycho

now I'm a psycho, but i don't cope about it

Well, even if you just say something like ‘Most women go for assholes’ then people will say ‘Nice guy’ in a sarcastic way to try to silence you.
tenor.gif

women go for good looking and/or low inhib men. the problem is that incel see that these people sometimes also act like assholes but thats not the reason they got choosen.

tenor.gif

women go for good looking and/or low inhib men. the problem is that incel see that these people sometimes also act like assholes but thats not the reason they got choosen.
Most women do go for the pricks and it’s out of looks but it’s a huge coincidence that the good looking men are usually pricks.

• +1
Reactions: currymax
Most women do go for the pricks and it’s out of looks but it’s a huge coincidence that the good looking men are usually pricks.
legit

anyone who gets away with whatever stops hiding that they're a prick

women go for good looking men. chico could act like an angel and would get countless bitches. good looking men are indeed more likely to be assholes because their bad behavior is less likely to be sanctioned by women. its a learned process. meanwhile ugly incels get sanctioned hard by women when they step out of the line. so they become nice guys.

but its not the reason good looking assholes got choosen its more a correlation not causation.

women go for good looking men. chico could act like an angel and would get countless bitches. good looking men are indeed more likely to be assholes because their bad behavior is less likely to be sanctioned by women. its a learned process. meanwhile ugly incels get sanctioned hard by women when they step out of the line.

but its not the reason they got choosen its more a correlation not causation.
They get chosen out of looks.

They get chosen out of looks.

yes. so the correct statement is

most women go for good looking men.

not

most women go for assholes

id argue though that there might be a strong correlation between being and asshole and being low inhib which is definitely an advantage when it comes to mating.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
Nice guy : creepy, unattractive male trying to get sex, (breadcrumbs from Chad's table) by acting nice.

Chad who acts nice : polite, well cultivated gentleman.

Nice guy : creepy, unattractive male trying to get sex, (breadcrumbs from Chad's table) by acting nice.

Chad who acts nice : polite, well cultivated gentleman.
Nice way to word it.

Actually dark triad is legit and considered more attractive than a good personality.

Actually dark tried is legit and considered more attractive than a good personality.

yes certain aspects of a dark triad personality definitely helps in you in mating eg being low inhib and not caring about (possible) rejection

yes certain aspects of a dark triad personality definitely helps in you in mating eg being low inhib and not caring about (possible) rejection
Not only that, but alas the darker aspects of it are attractive to women as well.