when a foid gets so bored at having a "free life", i guess sometimes this happens

W

waifusavior

Banned
i guess sometimes, a foid gets so bored at the blackpill reality that her life is "easymode" , that she decides the only way to get real excitement is to pretend to be a guy

whatever i guess... lmao... even had to become a soldier too...

i guess she somehow likes dying more than chad cock

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Yeah i won't watch that.

JFL Clown world. hope Jihadcels get that Larper.

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
imagine being a girl. life would be soo fun lmao

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3043
It would suck.

Women are inferior to Men in every way.
waking up to 50 texts.

breaking hearts for fun

knowing how much power you have over 50% of the population

sucking Chads cock

getting analed by Chad

licking Chad's asshole

go out getting fucked up with the sloots

going home with Chad

getting promoted at work for no reason

making men awkward and beta around you

wearing slooty clothes as watching men drool over you

getting to act however you want and no one cares

would suck so bad man....

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Truecel14, Mousei and 1 other person
Lmao at her bone mogging so called men on here

waking up to 50 texts.

breaking hearts for fun

knowing how much power you have over 50% of the population

sucking Chads cock

getting analed by Chad

licking Chad's asshole

go out getting fucked up with the sloots

going home with Chad

getting promoted at work for no reason

making men awkward and beta around you

wearing slooty clothes as watching men drool over you

getting to act however you want and no one cares

would suck so bad man....

Wtf Yes all of that would suck.

How can you as a man desire any of that? JFL are you a tranny?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Apart from voice which signals something is wrong this ftm masculinity mogs the average man considerably. Jfl @ the power of testosterone injections

he is a low t faggot, he gets mogged by a 5 foot 2 male like you in t levels it over for his t levels
rn

• +1
Reactions: Justttt

he is a low t faggot, he gets mogged by a 5 foot 2 male like you in t levels it over for his t levels
rn
These faggots think T levels and beung straight actually means something anymore, but literally no one gives a single shit about your T levels or how much you like girls. The average girl just looks at you and thinks about how pathetic and disgusting you are as a man while she gets to enjoy her easy female life. Just face the reality that a day as a women will be 20 times better than your entire life will be. So pathetic how you cope with being masculine with this autistic "muh T level" shit, literally no one gives a fuck about how masculine you are, men are a dying breed and you are just another worthless man being a slave to this system that you preach so much like a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
These faggots think T levels and beung straight actually means something anymore, but literally no one gives a single shit about your T levels or how much you like girls. The average girl just looks at you and thinks about how pathetic and disgusting you are as a man while she gets to enjoy her easy female life. Just face the reality that a day as a women will be 20 times better than your entire life will be. So pathetic how you cope with being masculine with this autistic "muh T level" shit, literally no one gives a fuck about how masculine you are, men are a dying breed and you are just another worthless man being a slave to this system that you preach so much like a cuck.

Ok faggot.

Men are a dying breed?What are you talking about?

Also those are a lot of fucking assumptions lmfao. you don't even know how i look like or where i live.

Sucking Chads dick and Licking Chads asshole isn't exactly what i would call my dream life JFL.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Also those are a lot of fucking assumptions lmfao. you don't even know how i look like or where i live.

Sucking Chads dick and Chads Licking asshole isn't exactly what i would call my dream life JFL.
There are a lot of closet faggots on websites like these that hold a lot of praise for male models.

Also a ton of beta, self hating cuckold oldcels as well.

There are a lot of closet faggots on websites like these that hold a lot of praise for male models.

Also a ton of beta, self hating cuckold oldcels as well.

JFL yeah. Zesto type Trannycels are rampant on psl sites.

i guess sometimes, a foid gets so bored at the blackpill reality that her life is "easymode" , that she decides the only way to get real excitement is to pretend to be a guy

whatever i guess... lmao... even had to become a soldier too...

i guess she somehow likes dying more than chad cock

respect to her for switching to playing on hard mode like a real man.