When a white Man goes to Africa...

I don't want ebola

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Soulsmaxx
Says the guy that adores white men with black hair, which is literally impossible unless you have nigger/nonwhite dna.

IQ = -1000
Have you heard of atlanto nordid or north Atlantid

It’s basically how it made fucking lol at your iq

Last edited:
Have you heard of atlanto nordid or north Atlantid

It’s basically how it made fucking lol at your iq
Doesn't matter, you can't be 100% european and have black hair.

Doesn't matter, you can't be 100% european and have black hair.

Even negros have dark brown hair

Only Indians and Asians have jet black hair

Also gandy too

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685
north africa is not as poor as central africa where you can buy armed guards for 5 dollars a month and buy land cheap

north africa is not as poor as central africa where you can buy armed guards for 5 dollars a month and buy land cheap
Low iq . the guards will kidnap you and ask for ransom

Low iq . the guards will kidnap you and ask for ransom
Not if i take em from local working struggling people low iq american i pay them like a doctor get paid there and i build trust and loyality.No one kidnaps theyr boss that gives them home and money they kidnap tourists and is criminal groups doing it becouse they dont have armed guards protecting them.
i create guards from local people not going to buy an already premade team

Not if i take em from local working struggling people low iq american i pay them like a doctor get paid there and i build trust and loyality.No one kidnaps theyr boss that gives them home and money they kidnap tourists and is criminal groups doing it becouse they dont have armed guards protecting them.
i create guards from local people not going to buy an already premade team
They would still betray you.

If you make a team of 10 strangers who dont know each other there is almost no chance of them working togheter against the boss.
Also i take em out of extreme poverty so it gives me the savior halo

If you make a team of 10 strangers who dont know each other there is almost no chance of them working togheter against the boss.
Also i take em out of extreme poverty so it gives me the savior halo
Shit theory.
So tell what country would these lads be from?

2:08 Alpha as fuck first msg :lul:

you pick the most dangerous country in africa?? are you fucking insane?
Most dangerous for poor guys someone with money and security can build a paradise away from the cities also is the countries with lowest salary in africa.Somalia is worse for terrorism.
Only humanitary aid cucks are in danger here
You need a strong hand in africa

Most dangerous for poor guys someone with money and security can build a paradise away from the cities also is the countries with lowest salary in africa.Somalia is worse for terrorism.
alright have fun mate. a militia will probably be knocking on your door in 10 days into your visit

africans can have European features. Attractive ethnics are less common but at the end of the day attractiveness is all that matters.

In Africa all the chicks see a European as a way out of their shitty third world countries so u will end up with a hole in the condom and then a black kid.

A manager in Congo earns 5 dollars a month
and why wouldn't one of these armed groups just take you hostage. torture you until you give out all details to where your valuables and money are. then put you up for ransom. this isn't role play this is real life.

and why wouldn't one of these armed groups just take you hostage. torture you until you give out all details to where your valuables and money are. then put you up for ransom. this isn't role play this is real life.
Becouse i have my own securuity and they go for the easy prey tourists and aid workers
You think normal congo citzens are criminals the guys you see kidnapping and shit are a minority compared to the normal population