When a woman is taller than you in high heels its over!

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
A tall woman around 170cms not so rare nowdays wearing heels must be 185cms over 6 feet for average guys 5.9 is a death sentence being shorter as the woman will feel superior to you and maybe even make comments not feeling safe....its over for average guys who want to dance with models or good looking girls....no girl will accept you being shorter than her in high heels thats the end for us,she will go for the tall guy after dancing with her kid yea thats you someone smaller than a woman. Damn it adios to goodlooking females we can only go for midget bitches that will be as tall as us in heels and even them they desire a taller guy :feelswah: :feelswhy::blackpill:
There is no fix for being smaller than a woman in high heels no amount of muscles and face will fix that humiliation of looking like a kid near her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Well yeah no shit

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Arkantos and Deleted member 685
I'm so mad at women and ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
They're taller than me without heels anyway

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: majd399, incelslayer01, CoconutMan and 5 others
Adios to dancing with a sexy latina model in high heels
Idk if they'd heightmog me if I'm 5.11 and most of them are short...

Idk if they'd heightmog me if I'm 5.11 and most of them are short...
Sexy model ones are around 170cms barefoot 5.9. anyway even a midget one is around your height with heels

I want to move to Indonesia permanently to finally escape the height pill and be comfortable :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: majd399
Sexy model ones are around 170cms barefoot 5.9. anyway even a midget one is around your height with heels
It’s ridiculous and retarded to say a midget tier latina is my height with heels. I know 5'11 isn't ideal but stop with the ridiculous height claims. A 5'2 latina would never become close to 5'9 just because of heels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, RAITEIII and Deleted member 39
It’s ridiculous and retarded to say a midget tier latina is my height with heels. I know 5'11 isn't ideal but stop with the ridiculous height claims. A 5'2 latina would never become close to 5'9 just because of heels
You dont know high heels then and how high they go.
A small 5.2 latina with a good pair of heels can easily reach around 5,8
There is also 16cms heels so she can reach 5.10 or over 6 feet idk now
ITS OVER

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomguy1235, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
ITS OVER
Keep being delusional

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
since im 5'10", im thinking ab going for a 6' girl so we can procreate and make tall babies. high iq gang. the only problem is finding a girl willing to date a guy shorter than her.

ITS OVER
youve got to memeing

I'm so mad at women and ethnics.
wtf y ethnics? you should be thanking us, ur smv goes up cuz we're here

Tfw I have a tall personality :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01 and SayNoToRotting
since im 5'10", im thinking ab going for a 6' girl so we can procreate and make tall babies. high iq gang. the only problem is finding a girl willing to date a guy shorter than her.

youve got to memeing

No high heels are really big many guys understimate the amount of height they can add
Go look online and you will be surprised at the height of the heels

No high heels are really big many guys understimate the amount of height they can add
yea bro, cuz high heels can add 8 inches hurr durr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Nowdays a 10 cm heel is nothing they got 20cms ones making a midget girl 6 foot

General Rule: If they wear make up, you can wear lifts.

If they wear heels, you need to re-evaluate your life.

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme and BigBoy

youve got to memeing

Cause you guys tend to be NT and get seen as normal in the crowd and social groups unlike me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Again:
Keep being delusional
yea bro, cuz high heels can add 8 inches hurr durr
HAHAHA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190722-034946.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722-034946.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 61
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Cause you guys tend to be NT and get seen as normal in the crowd and social groups unlike me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
fuck u nigger, im not nt. if youre white and not autistic you automatically have an nt halo on you.

actually now that i think ab it, i prob am. no ones called me weird or any other word. i just dont feel nt.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 685
fuck u nigger, im not nt. if youre white and not autistic you automatically have an nt halo on you.

actually now that i think ab it, i prob am. no ones called me weird or any other word. i just dont feel nt.
Ok ok I'm sorry then

• So Sad
Ok ok I'm sorry then
im just jk lmfao. you said you have social anxiety, i do too. if you can get over it youll become nt. you seem pretty normal judging by what you write.

itll be a tough journey overcoming it tho, but worth it in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
im just jk lmfao. you said you have social anxiety, i do too. if you can get over it youll become nt. you seem pretty normal judging by what you write.

itll be a tough journey overcoming it tho, but worth it in the end.
Yep that's true bro

• +1

Again:
Keep being delusional

HAHAHA
dude i know high heels i have them in the house they reach bigh heights with the platform

Again:
Keep being delusional

HAHAHA
you never seen one pair

This was supposed to be posted in the off-topic section.

this is bullshit, you're surrounded by professional whores if you see heels around 15cm or more, because only retarded women wear heels that high, it's actually uncomfortable and super hard for them to wear heels that high. I only see 10/12+cm heels at weddins or once in a year type of occasions where every foid tries to look her best

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, BigBoy and Deleted member 1100
When you get heightmogged by an asian women it's over.

• So Sad
It’s hilarious how they think their height in heels is their real height.

this is bullshit, you're surrounded by professional whores if you see heels around 15cm or more, because only retarded women wear heels that high, it's actually uncomfortable and super hard for them to wear heels that high. I only see 10/12+cm heels at weddins or once in a year type of occasions where every foid tries to look her best
all goodloking females wear them. if shes short 20 cms if shes tall 10 cms all they care is being just a bit smaller than tall chads they want,they piss on average n small man

its over if u exist as a sub 6ft male in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Okiwaga
Just be 6'2 bro

You know OP is retarded when he claims a woman goes from 170 to 185 in heels...

This is a 15cm heels:

Almost no woman wear these, and I can guarantee you that the ones that do are womanlets

Most women wears these maximum:

images

10cm

That's how taller you need to be compared to the girl, 10cm

172 + heels = 182
180 + shoes = 183

Also, just because the heel is X it doesn't mean it adds X to your height

DpvMc_gU4AAAY88.jpg:large

Both claim 5'11

Last edited:
You know OP is retarded when he claims a woman goes from 170 to 185 in heels...

This is a 15cm heels:

View attachment 83957

Almost no woman wear these, and I can guarantee you that the ones that do are womanlets

Most women wears these maximum:

images

10cm

That's how taller you need to be compared to the girl, 10cm

172 + heels = 182
180 + shoes = 183

Also, just because the heel is X it doesn't mean it adds X to your height

DpvMc_gU4AAAY88.jpg:large

Both claim 5'11

when they wear smaller size is ebcouse they dont want to be bigger than chad but they will gladly be bigger than average man hated by all woman
Woman who want attractive chads wear these so they fall just under them
lol no, im 5ft6-7 doing fine
doing fine? a tall good looking man fucks more than 100 woman a year

Last edited:
when they wear smaller size is ebcouse they dont want to be bigger than chad but they will gladly be bigger than average man hated by all woman
Woman who want attractive chads wear these so they fall just under them

doing fine? a tall good looking man fucks more than 100 woman a year
Do you Ever go outside?

whatever helps you cope
Show me Pictures of the looksmaxxing that you have done. No amount of shitposters who post on this forum Will break my shield Lol you are very frustrated atleast dont project it on others

Show me Pictures of the looksmaxxing that you have done. No amount of shitposters who post on this forum Will break my shield Lol you are very frustrated atleast dont project it on others
Go dance in the club bitch go dance and be a kid for taller woman over 5.9 or in your case under and see how they treat you and how you will feel,You will never know the real life of a tall good looking dude a paradise on earth

Go dance in the club bitch go dance and be a kid for taller woman over 5.9 or in your case under and see how they treat you and how you will feel,You will never know the real life of a tall good looking dude a paradise on earth
Obviously its a huge disadvantage and I feel somtimes mogged but most of the time I am Able to pull some girls even a Little bit taller than me. Theres no point in discussion if you dont believe me

Obviously its a huge disadvantage and I feel somtimes mogged but most of the time I am Able to pull some girls even a Little bit taller than me. Theres no point in discussion if you dont believe me
All im saying is that we will never have top tier females like chad and we will never live the life

no amount of muscles and face will fix that humiliation of looking like a kid near her
You can't look like a kid next to her with big frame and skull

When you get heightmogged by an asian women it's over.
Legit happened to me the other day.

So im standing by myself in front of a restaurant being my usual 5"10" self. Nothing out of the blue. A bunch of womanlet 5'2"/5'5" asian women came out and walked by me, but i didn't think much. But as more were walking by a 5'11" Asian Stacy walked by, and I stared in awe at how an Asian could be so tall. She noticed me ogling and turned back and gave me a smile, I knew it was over at that moment. It never began. I looked her in the eyes for a few more seconds and looked away.

She claimed her superiority, should've roped at that moment. Brutal heightmog.

I'm barely touching 5,5 ft or 165 cm.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

You're a fucking autist jfl