"When Asian Women Are Harassed for Marrying Non-Asian Men"

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
The men who harass me know three things: I’m Chinese-American, my husband is white, and our son is multiracial.

i couldnt work up the courage to read past this brain dead sentence but heres the link for your interest:
https://www.thecut.com/2018/10/when-asian-women-are-harassed-for-marrying-non-asian-men.html

this ugly panface is the author btw jfl tbh

220px-D03_9503_Celeste_Ng_%28cropped%29.jpg

i hate chinkwhores with a burning desire. i want to lock this soulless cunt in a jail cell, set her on fire and watch her scream her lungs out in pure agony. i hope all chinkwhores die in the most excruciating way imaginable and when they are dead i will walk up to them and take a shit on their ugly gook corpse. :LOL:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kirbyparks, Extra Chromosome and 8 others
i hate chinkwhores with a burning desire. i want to lock this soulless cunt in a jail cell, set her on fire and watch her scream her lungs out in pure agony. i hope all chinkwhores die in the most excruciating way imaginable and when they are dead i will walk up to them and take a shit on their ugly gook corpse.
Maybe, just maybe, this is why you're an inkel honey.:soy:

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Insomniac and kobecel
I hate white cucks that marry those noodlewhores

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
i couldnt care less about azn girls chasing white dick. i just despise how in spite of this they endlessly virtue signal about how they hate white men.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Extra Chromosome and jefferson
this sort of thing you find, is totally american in origin. Some kind of obsessive pathology that is produced by being in america.

Its never actual chinks, flips or gooks writing this nonsense about how they hate white men but just cant stop marrying them because muh dominant identity in da cultah!, and similarly its never chinks, flips or gooks obsessing about WMAF marriages. Its always asian-american. As you can see from the emails shes included, its probably some chinese-american 21 year old from aznmasculinity furiously informing her about being a "sell out" (it goes without saying, that the same charlie chan beating his chest would quietly and quickly drop his principles for a chance to breed with a white girl)

I'm serious, this sort of thing doesn't happen at all in asia. Theres no azn men furiously typing screeds on forums about whitey stealing "their" women. Its only azn-americans who feel possessive about "their" women and feel it is a personal affront when they get married to a non-azn. Also "pan asian" identities dont exist outside of america. Like chinese really hate the japanese. Thais think Cambodians are scum and vice versa. Vietnamese think Laotians are retarded hicks. And so on. Then they have sons in america and the ones that end up losers are like "hurr durr we need to stick together my brothers and collectivise"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Salty ricecels are the funniest shit ever. Lol @ being an asian male. Your own women are disgusted by you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
i hate chinkwhores with a burning desire. i want to lock this soulless cunt in a jail cell, set her on fire and watch her scream her lungs out in pure agony. i hope all chinkwhores die in the most excruciating way imaginable and when they are dead i will walk up to them and take a shit on their ugly gook corpse.
this but unironically

I'd love to get hit by asian foids and reject them. Sadly i cant attract women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
https://incels.is/threads/when-asian-women-are-harassed-for-marrying-non-asian-men.116201/

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, SayNoToRotting and ChoSeungHui
Good morning
I hate chinkwhores

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ChoSeungHui
Goodmorning, I have yellow fever

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3202