When Bonesmashing goes too far (Highly graphic)

0:10
This is what a toilet does to you:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Ritalincel and Insomniac
What the fuck

bludgeons me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 443, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
I just ate :feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
bludgeons me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
This reminded me of funky town
:ogre:d my day

this site can not be reached

yeaa.... not clicking that

Great now I'm on some sort of and internet watch list :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsmega:

Do you know the story behind this tho?:feelsping:

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Great now I'm on some sort of and internet watch list :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsmega:
Inb4 you dont use a vpn
inb4 you use your job/school email on the website
inb4 you gave your facebook to 10 members on this site

its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176

Yeah I just found out about them. Crazy fuckers live in this world. I just hope there isn't some sort of spyware on my computer that knows I just watched that shit.

hits me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Insomniac
Yeah I just found out about them. Crazy fuckers live in this world. I just hope there isn't some sort of spyware on my computer that knows I just watched that shit.
Heard from a documentary that they stalked and mutilated one foid tho,so badly that it was real hard to fix her face for her funereal

bro if you are not on a decent vpn then they know.
but no one in the gov gives a fuck + its legal, they are after real hackers.
Even big members in hacking communities selling cracked cards are not given a shit about.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Zeta ascended
bro if you are not on a decent vpn then they know.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
timestamp?

you need a vpn to access bestgore and bitchute lmao
Really? Fat fuck, its starts 0:48
Guy says that he had"small accident" The 380kg dropped on his chest, broke his ribcage he got heart arytmia for 3 days and torn both pecs xD last month he was spotted by some dumass who didnt know how to spot a squat and torn off 3 heads of triceps so that's the end of it

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
Im not clicking in any of this shit

Really? Fat fuck, its starts 0:48
Guy says that he had"small accident" The 380kg dropped on his chest, broke his ribcage he got heart arytmia for 3 days and torn both pecs xD last month he was spotted by some dumass who didnt know how to spot a squat and torn off 3 heads of triceps so that's the end of it
How being fat affects attention span?

Just read the Wikipedia page and oh my fucking God :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It's pretty messed up tbh. I saw it a few years ago by accident.
Yeah not watching that video ever in my life, don’t wanna end up having nightmares and traumatic flashbacks.