When catfishing goes right, and that woman actually ends up with that male model.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
a 34-yr-old French-UK woman named Emma Perrier was catfished by a 53-yr-old UK man who was using a 35-yr-old Turkish model's photos.
She tracked down the real model, Adem Guzel, they hit it off via FaceTime; about a year later, he flew to London and they became a couple.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, BeestungLipsTheory, MogTheMogger and 13 others
One of you oldcels on here got them together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: draco, MoostWestThuisBest, BeestungLipsTheory and 4 others
if you're a female you literally cannot lose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, MoostWestThuisBest, BeestungLipsTheory and 16 others
warned
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mikeock, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
Really warms the heart

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
He looks 20 years younger than her

This is the subhuman doing the catfishing
1b4645f73.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme
Ur zygosmatics. Whats ur ethnicity
caucasian I think. I have naturally paler skin than most people here and am often mistaken feom being from another country. Whats with the zygomatics?

@turkproducer @Maxillacel @tylerhunter97

yo check this shit out lmaoooo

turk chadfishes making poocays wet

swallow it

t u r k p i l l

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, turkproducer and Maxillacel
This is the biggest Blackpill I’ve seen. She fell in love with the old guy. LOL at how the article pretends as if it wasn’t him. IT WAS LITERALLY HIM. The only difference was his face and age. How can you blame a 50+ lonely year old man for wanting to catfish? Is it still wrong to waste someone’s time and give a false impression of how you look? Yes

Anyways, note how she fell in love with the 50+ year old man and somehow forgot about that personality and decided to date the real model anyways EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST BLACK PILL I’VE EVER SEEN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
and people here write that I'm exaggerating when I talk about hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, MogTheMogger, Chadelite and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
If you read the article, it says she inexplicably kissed him THE MOMENT THE MODEL ARRIVED AT THE AIRPORT WHEN THEY WERE CALLING FOR AN UBER.

She meets the old catfish man multiple times and that never happened to him.

This Blackpill is so potent I need a break.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, MogTheMogger, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
caucasian I think. I have naturally paler skin than most people here and am often mistaken feom being from another country. Whats with the zygomatics?

What country are u from. ur zygosmatics is off the charts

Spain. Not so I have decent zygos but not really portruding like other men. Theyre just high set
Ur zygosmatics is nuts and berries like I said

This is one of the most brutal articles ive read.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
She's mad uglu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Brutal BP in the ass.

Turk chad are there :what::cool:

More like catfishing gone wrong and benefitting a hypergamous T H O T

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Spain. Not so I have decent zygos but not really portruding like other men. Theyre just high set
i get the feeling you have a bit of arabic/berber in your genepool eventhough your spanish

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Gigachad ngl

Chico at 35 will be incel

Same for gandy

i get the feeling you have a bit of arabic/berber in your genepool eventhough your spanish
I was an adopted child so i dont know amythint about my ancestry

• So Sad
she is a fucking ugly whore who deserves to die because she is a whore. stupid fucking ugly inconsiderate jewish disgusting whore i hope she dies in a planecrash and a carcrash at the same time because she is such an ugly inconsiderate whore.

I was an adopted child so i dont know amythint about my ancestry
find your birth parents and your ancestry

• +1
@Zygos4Life @BigBoy

rather not mess with it. Even then i would only be able to find mother side since biological parents were single woman and absent dissapeared father. Its not like im curious about my past anyways.

• +1
@Zygos4Life @BigBoy

rather not mess with it. Even then i would only be able to find mother side since biological parents were single woman and absent dissapeared father. Its not like im curious about my past anyways.
picture this: one day you want to find out about your background but you discover your mother passed away. now you cant discover yourself and find out about your background.

you should figure out your background itll help you understand yourself better.

picture this: one day you want to find out about your background but you discover your mother passed away. now you cant discover yourself and find out about your background.

you should figure out your background itll help you understand yourself better.
I understand myself good im introspective and even spoke with my own consciousness in lucid dreams and astral journeys (a type of specially poweful dream).

I dont give a shit about my past honestly. Maybe ill just do one of those genetics tests if I want to find out about ancestry one day.

I understand myself good im introspective and even spoke with my own consciousness in lucid dreams and astral journeys (a type of specially poweful dream).

I dont give a shit about my past honestly. Maybe ill just do one of those genetics tests if I want to find out about ancestry one day.
your life your call