CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
Few days ago - a nice looking, but fat chick - held eye contact with me
and smiled. Happened twice in one hour. A week ago some older
chicks gave me IOI's.

Me :
5bb38c6dbd91508e2aca3e0e7186eb75fae98806.gifv

It is insulting when a fat women thinks she has chance with me.
I am at around 18-19% body fat. Pray for me that when I reach 12% bf - this happens
with not land-whales.

Fuck off normie fakecel
Never claimed to be an incel.
Are you really "23 years old kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless approachless complimentless virgin"?

Because even if you are a little below average - there is no reason to be kissless as the very least.

>cute
>fat

pick one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Krezo and CarnivoreDiet
Are you really "23 years old kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless approachless complimentless virgin"?

Because even if you are a little below average - there is no reason to be kissless as the very least.
get the fuck out of here

E16ae0b6d8e241706f054a449906e97a

• Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol

Yes i am. I got one chubby girl in my class and one landwhale with fwhr like barrett (from all the fat). Zero IOIs. Not even fat chicks want me. Thats why i am angry.

No woman ever been interested in me. No way im getting a sincere kiss or even a touch.

Hole is hole bro. You just have to dig in through her fat ass and put your dick inside it

Hole is hole bro. You just have to dig in through her fat ass and put your dick inside it
If a hole is a hole... better keep your anus safe buddy boy.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560