When did you knew you were different?

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
Most people in this sub think at least different than most other people even before swallowing the blackpill. questionable if it is something positive or not. When did you knew that you think different than others?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
elementary school. my thoughts were solidified in middle school

It all started when this chick liked me, she tried to hand me a love letter and I stabbed her hand with a sharpened 2B pencil, the tip stayed stuck on her hand but there wasn't any blood.

I genuinely wanted to kill the bitch because I thought she was disgusting, but she didn't tell me off, instead the following day she came back even stronger for the dick, at that moment I knew something was up, mind you, this all happened in first-grade.

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
i used to think i had super powers and could read ppls minds, turns out i was just autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Mrpvolts and Ritalincell
Since I was a kid.
I started to read since 5, the other kids struggled to read even in the 5th grade. I could memorize a lesson in one reading - math, literature, physics, chemistry, etc. were very easy to me, everyone around me was amazed and praised me, declaring me gifted and a genius.
In high-school however it's like I became invisible - absolutely no one gave a shit about my intellectual prowess, which by the way reached quickly its limit - math, chemistry, physics were much more complicated and I started to struggle with them. I realized that I wasn't actually a genius, but all the other people were morons.

• +1
Reactions: Mrpvolts
At 6 or so, I noticed details that others didn't, had way more awareness, was mentally older, more psychopathic and manipulative etc

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
when i treated my first gf like shit bcs i thought that would make me break up with her.

she became even more attached to me and wanted to meet more etc.

I was a fullon anti social narcy around that time and if anything it made my life even better.

When i continued to play vidya every day while everyone stopped and started chasing women

• +1
Reactions: Mrpvolts, ElliotRodgerJr and auboutduprecipice
I knew I was chad since 2nd grade

When I got told repeatedly by everyone by from a young age. Don't think I'm that different tbh after I've seen how fucked up my peers were as well.

I think everyone here should realise that their 'normie' peers aren't exactly 'NT' themselves and also have social struggles. But they'll try to point at you and remind you of your own autistic tendencies first so they don't have to be reminded of their own weirdness.

Last edited:
When I experienced rejection in elementary school.