When do males bones stop growing

qwep

qwep

Banned
I got an xray recently and have to get another in a year to check if there has been bone growth. If my bones have grown at all then I have to wait another year before I can get jaw surgery and braces.

I kind of hope I have stopped growing so I can get this surgery sooner but I also wouldn't mind growing a bit taller.

Chad

Chad

Wannabe Chad
Facial bones keep changing until 25

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Long past 18 for most bones. It's slow but you can keep growing both up and out (shoulders)

Clavicles are the last thing to close I believe so theoretically you could wait till like 21-22 and take low dose hgh to widen clavicles more relative to rest of the body

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Like @Nibba said, it's usually around 21-22. Although it slows down a lot after puberty, I'm 19 and I've grown almost an inch in a sudden growth spurt, so it's not impossible or anything, just try and get all the calcium and protein you can, worry about your weight later, fat can be worked off, manletism can't.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
Like @Nibba said, it's usually around 21-22. Although it slows down a lot after puberty, I'm 19 and I've grown almost an inch in a sudden growth spurt, so it's not impossible or anything, just try and get all the calcium and protein you can, worry about your weight later, fat can be worked off, manletism can't.
This. Nutrientmaxx

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Height stops at around 16.

Frame at about 20

Face at about 23.

Im 17 and my height is still growing. Frame at 20? Hope for young framecels like myself.

And are you sure the face stops at 23? Mike said mewing can do some changes up untill the age of 25. My dentist said you stop at about 20

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
bones keep getting thicker aslong as you have enough HGH in your system

V

Veganist

Banned
I think nose keeps growing for ever

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Im 17 and my height is still growing. Frame at 20? Hope for young framecels like myself.

And are you sure the face stops at 23? Mike said mewing can do some changes up untill the age of 25. My dentist said you stop at about 20
dentists are retarded

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Most of the growing is done in puberty, as male expect to see changes until 20's but slow ones after puberty; the face will change but like after 1 or more year lol (same for frame and such)

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)

I remember talking to an orthopedic surgeon. He said that most stop at 20.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Bones will keep growing till 30 the skull grows too, the average 30yo skull will always be bigger than a 20yo skull
They get thicker of the playes are fused

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Tomorrow, you better hurry up.

• +1
Reactions: vis
lefort4

lefort4

9000 copes under the sea
i think for vertical growth cessation 50th percentile in males is 16. other bones grow past that like clavicles.

Regarding your ceph and using it to determine whether or not you are ready for double jaw, when i had mine the surgeon just checked to see if it was fused , and it was (late teens). .. i think they check the condyloid process but dont quote me on that.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)