Kraken
google doesn't have any quick answers for me so Imma ask here

inb4 "lazycel"

You are absolutely right

lazycel

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and SayNoToRotting
Probably around 18 when your bones stick together, I am guessing you are asking about the bone(s).

Probably around 18 when your bones stick together, I am guessing you are asking about the bone(s).
what else could I have meant with "ribs"?

Starts growing at around the second half of the teen years and stops well into the twenties.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and SayNoToRotting
google doesn't have any quick answers for me so Imma ask here

inb4 "lazycel"

You are absolutely right
I have very wide hips and small ribcage.
I don't give a shit about this problem because this flaw is only noticeable when I go to the beach.
furthermore I'm becoming more and more muscular, so my phisique is improving a lot despite my feminine body. Obviously I will never become a fitness model with my genetics, but I can still have an aesthetic bodybuilded frame

I have very wide hips and small ribcage.
I don't give a shit about this problem because this flaw is only noticeable when I go to the beach.
furthermore I'm becoming more and more muscular, so my phisique is improving a lot despite my feminine body. Obviously I will never become a fitness model with my genetics, but I can still have an aesthetic bodybuilded frame
Thank you for answering my question!
Have a great day!

:D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Yup.
And this is why you should overdose mk4 for years till you fuse.
I mean I already do megadose on mk4, but I didn't know it's good for bonegrowth, only good for boneremodeling

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
What does that do?
Inhibits osteoclasts and allows for more bone to deposit.
I mean I already do megadose on mk4, but I didn't know it's good for bonegrowth, only good for boneremodeling
It is not good for "remodelling".
Remodelling = High osteoblasts + high osteoclasts
And k2 mk4 puts a break on osteoclasts. Of course that means higher osteoblast: steoclast ratio (wether osteoblasts increase from mk4 or not). Hence putting a break on remodelling. However, mk4 is known to be an AI and T booster at high doses, Low E + high T increases remodelling. TLDR: too many factors, but k2 is good for bone growth, keep taking it.

For your bone remodelling needs, look at machiavelli's thread on lookism.

Last edited:
Thank you for answering my question!
Have a great day!

:D
they stop growing when the cartillage of the sternum turns into bone.
it usually happens at thw same time when legs stop growing (16 years old)

Inhibits osteoclasts and allows for more bone to deposit.

It is not good for "remodelling".
Remodelling = High osteoblasts + high osteoclasts
And k2 mk4 puts a break on osteoclasts. Of course that means higher osteoblast: steoclast ratio (wether osteoblasts increase from mk4 or not). Hence putting a break on remodelling. However, mk4 is known to be an AI and T booster at high doses, Low E + high T increases remodelling. TLDR: too many factors, but k2 is good for bone growth, keep taking it.

For your bone remodelling needs, look at machiavelli's thread on lookism.
Hos much do you suggest taking mk4? I have pure topical mk4 and I take it 7.5mg day (apply it on jaw and wrists)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Hos much do you suggest taking mk4? I have pure topical mk4 and I take it 7.5mg day (apply it on jaw and wrists)
45mg at least.
This is my first time hearing about topical mk4, can you give me links about its bioavailabitity?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
When you stop jerking off

45mg at least.
This is my first time hearing about topical mk4, can you give me links about its bioavailabitity?
"At least" sounds a bit wild tbh. This one guy from lookism.net @stereo took 45 mg and it made his cheekbones grow by 1 mm on each side after only 3 weeks. So I think I'm fine with my 15 mg.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
"At least" sounds a bit wild tbh. This one guy from lookism.net @stereo took 45 mg and it made his cheekbones grow by 1 mm on each side after only 3 weeks. So I think I'm fine with my 15 mg.
The choice is yours, you want to lower E as well.

The choice is yours, you want to lower E as well.
I already do my best to lower my E by taking fishoils, zinc and all that (bye bye robust hips :( ).

Coming back to machiavelli's thread, his thread actually made me very insecure about everything I have learned about bone remodeling and stuff, but there are a few holes.
For one he only talks about MK4 alone being "bad" for direct bone remodeling, but he doesn't really talk about mk4 in combination with calcium and D3.
As far as I "know", MK4 (in combination with actively damaging the bone by chewing, working out and all that) breaks down the bone, while D3 transports the calcium into the damaged bone and makes it thicker and denser. Am I wrong with any of this?

And for another there are many succes stories with the stack consisting out of D3, calcium and mk4 alone, so Idk.

Sorry for chaining you onto this thread I just want to make sure I do everything right, it's like in a
court where a debate has to be going on to make sure all arguments have been pointed out.
Since I have a very limited budget and time it's important to me to make no mistakes.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
bye bye robust hips :(
You can inject estrogen with that mentality, it helps with osteoporosis so why not? You where in the thread with Fatman where we discussed this considering aesthetics, you are better off with many, many other factors. Please remove the wide hip meme. Klinefelters are considered demonic.
For one he only talks about MK4 alone being "bad" for direct bone remodeling, but he doesn't really talk about mk4 in combination with calcium and D3.
As far as I "know", MK4 (in combination with actively damaging the bone by chewing, working out and all that) breaks down the bone, while D3 transports the calcium into the damaged bone and makes it thicker and denser. Am I wrong with any of this?
He has more than one thread discussing that. But yes, vitamin D, and other minerals like ca zn mg will improve the process in combo with mk4. His thread is clearly unfinished, the osteocalcin part is heavily under-researched by him. There are many other factors as well. But it can't be denied that he is the one who planted the seed in us. But I digress this isn't the point.

^ here is what you wanted in mind. Doesn't include zinc and magnesium tho.

Now for the statement about "killing osteoclast", it started raising my brows after more reading. I do have to get into this topic again with my coming legendary bone thread. But was it even considered for once that mk4 effect on bone is dose-dependent? We know that it crashes E at megadose levels, which is associated with both high osteoblast + osteoclast, wouldn't that affect osteoclast: osteoblast levels to something desired? I don't know the answer yet. Running mk4 with 45+ mg doses seems to be the safe path for now.

Sorry for chaining you onto this thread I just want to make sure I do everything right, it's like in a
court where a debate has to be going on to make sure all arguments have been pointed out.
Since I have a very limited budget and time it's important to me to make no mistakes.
No worries, I like productive discussion.