When does PFL stop growing?

if you dont have 34 mm by the age of 15 its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Gunna and Deleted member 5385
like 11 yrs old when most of your adult skull is developed

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6892
im pretty sure my pfl expanded from my 16 to 19, not sure by how much but i can notice on old pictures and recent ones, may be 1-1.5mm

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
I’m pretty sure your PFL doesn’t change from when you are born and your perceived PFL may get smaller because your skull gets wider.

B6737E48 4B6D 4312 B3CE ED92459D69A7
B2CADC28 FF37 4FCE ACF5 A77FF5F6E218

If you calculate his PFL from when he was a toddler to him now, it is the same.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, SadnessWYJ, Chico Chicowski and 5 others
I’m pretty sure your PFL doesn’t change from when you are born and your perceived PFL may get smaller because your skull gets wider.

View attachment 669788View attachment 669789

If you calculate his PFL from when he was a toddler to him now, it is the same.
weird, in my case it changed... when i was 16 i can clearly see i had less sclera exposure and my eyes looked smaller than it is now... may be it depends from person to person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Need2Ascend
weird, in my case it changed... when i was 16 i can clearly see i had less sclera exposure and my eyes looked smaller than it is now... may be it depends from person to person
Probably a change in fat pads or something. I have never seen someone get a wider PFL ever. It is like eyeball size, doesn’t change from when you are born.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 9072
Probably a change in fat pads or something. I have never seen someone get a wider PFL ever. It is like eyeball size, doesn’t change from when you are born.
Eyeball size doesnt change yeah but there is a lot people who have a lot sclera covered by lateral canthus, i have still like 2-3mm pfl i could add if i expanded my lateral canthus. Just people's skull grow and lateral canthus expands exposing more sclera.

Eyeball size doesnt change yeah but there is a lot people who have a lot sclera covered by lateral canthus, i have still like 2-3mm pfl i could add if i expanded my lateral canthus. Just people's skull grow and lateral canthus expands exposing more sclera.
Again, I have never seen that. Take Sean O’Pry for example as well.

2EE0B4F4 42DA 4D38 A341 3AE2F44D13A5
362201CB B8B8 49FA 94D9 41ED7ECF7082

No change whatsoever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Need2Ascend
I'm pretty sure mine increased too, but it's really not much maybe 1mm
Also eyelashes outwards at the lateral canthus can give illusion of higher PFL

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Need2Ascend
Till what age does browridge growth keep happening? I keep hearing people say it had a "growth spurt" at 18/19

That's not true, the medial Canthus develops rather late into its final form
His medial canthus is the exact same, the change is in fat pads and cheekbones that give the illusion of a different shaped medial canthus.

Till what age does browridge growth keep happening? I keep hearing people say it had a "growth spurt" at 18/19
Browridge probably stops growing late but I can’t give an exact age cause I have no idea tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
His medial canthus is the exact same, the change is in fat pads and cheekbones that give the illusion of a different shaped medial canthus.
No there's definitely slight change, and he has a rather small pfl to begin with, Eriksen as a child would be a good example if I could find that pic

Thats why high t in puberty is so important my friend had small eyes than me when i was younger and now my pfl to pfh ratio mogs his cause he has no cheekbones or browridge gives a different shape

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I'm pretty sure mine increased too, but it's really not much maybe 1mm
Also eyelashes outwards at the lateral canthus can give illusion of higher PFL
yeah i checked pictures and measured it, my pfl seems to be 1.4mm wider (not counting eyelashes which fraud little bit)
Again, I have never seen that. Take Sean O’Pry for example as well.

View attachment 669806View attachment 669807

No change whatsoever
if you measured his eyes correctly im pretty sure there was increase

also from one study:

you can see PFL continues to grow, not much but you can see that still it does

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, RAITEIII and Need2Ascend
yeah i checked pictures and measured it, my pfl seems to be 1.4mm wider (not counting eyelashes which fraud little bit)

if you measured his eyes correctly im pretty sure there was increase

also from one study:
View attachment 669822

you can see PFL continues to grow, not much but you can see that still it does
Pfl grows into your late 20s:oops:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Eyeball doesn't change size so kinda true
For example my pfl was already wide sińce youngest age and even fuckin downward growth didn't fucked it up.

Fuark over for my 31mm PFL, whats the average?
i dunno but my comment was a bit sarcastic , 31 is good i think

• Love it
Reactions: Nisse