When I first joined PSL I thought lefort 3 was a joke

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
I thought it was a tongue-in-cheek way of saying jump off a building face-first or get hit by a train.

I didn't realise it was an actual surgery and that the posters were serious lol. :lul:

Le20Fort20fracture20of20skull20 20Wikipedia20the20free20encyclopedia 2014 07 22 16 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Mansnob, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
it is if you don't have Crouzon's

i need it tbh

the joke is thinking you can ascend with lefort 3

you just move from subhuman to ugly human

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
What would happen if someone with very good forward growth would get a lefort 3, let's say Jordan Barrett?

What would happen if someone with very good forward growth would get a lefort 3, let's say Jordan Barrett?

they would go full German Shepard mode

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TurboGhost, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, I'mme and 5 others
Even Eppley basically lol'd when some PSLer wrote him about wanting to get a LF3 for cosmetic reasons

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Lorsss

Will looks like shit.

What about LF69?

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
The mother of all surgerymaxxing - le fort 3

im such a pussy i tried watching a lefort op i almost passed out after 41 seconds

This procedure is literally for fucking weak PSL cunts like all of you faggots here.

Forget about even calling yourself a softmaxxer if you don't get facial bipartition

f048-004dd2-9781455753284.jpg

-Increases FWHR
-Increases IPD
-Increases mouth width
-Improves your SMV and subhuman dating life

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, CopeAndRope and Mayorga
This procedure is literally for fucking weak PSL cunts like all of you faggots here.

Forget about even calling yourself a softmaxxer if you don't get facial bipartition

-Increases FWHR
-Increases IPD
-Increases mouth width

just split your skull open theory

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

-Increases FWHR
-Increases IPD
-Increases mouth width
Entry level

Monoblocmaxxing here I come

hopefully surgeons in Puerto Rico will agree to operate on me

f048-003a-9781455753284.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CopeAndRope
Entry level

Monoblocmaxxing here I come

hopefully surgeons in Puerto Rico will agree to operate on me

f048-003a-9781455753284.jpg
Lol at thinking this is more brutal than facial bipartition, you probably thought this cause they added they eyeballs in the sketch for that exact purpose to creep you out even more. This only affects literally 1/3 of your face, facial bipartition everything but the lower third.

Lol at thinking this is more brutal than facial bipartition, you probably thought this cause they added they eyeballs in the sketch for that exact purpose to creep you out even more. This only affects literally 1/3 of your face, facial bipartition everything but the lower third.
I know, I'm fucking joking man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back