When I go bald

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
It's over,
I'm going to try to go to thailand to have some sex, I swear to god I have seen the ugliest fucking nordics bring home thai JB's.
They are ugly but that shit dont matter.
I will also go full boomer mode drink bear everyday and listen to rock.
Then what? I dont fucking know either I rope or I cope.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
You're not going bald

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn and Deleted member 1089
Samumed will release the cure for baldness soon.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr manlet and Soulsmaxx
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, skittlekorn, SikKunt and 1 other person
Hitmanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Frontal
You're not going bald honey. I'll promise you that :)

Lol my barber foid told me I have such thick hair and that atleast I will never go bald... JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Bro...
You're gonna need to look like this when you go bald or you're fucked.
95sept21 845x1024

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Samumed will release the cure for baldness soon.
Isn't it just a topical that regrows hair? There's already minoxidil and RU. A cure for baldness in my book would be something that completely restores all hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn and Deleted member 1089
Isn't it just a topical that regrows hair? There's already minoxidil and RU. A cure for baldness in my book would be something that completely restores all hair.
Nah SM04554 activates the Wnt/beta Catenin pathway which regulates hair growth by prolonging the anagen phase in hair growth and completely inhibiting the telogen phase. SM04554 is just 1 tiny molecule which had overwhelmingly positive results but it isn't on the market yet.

i know of a world class, cheap hair transplant surgeon who has all the qualifications, but i wont tell you niggers because he has a couple month waitlist. rope yourselves

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1089
Nah SM04554 activates the Wnt/beta Catenin pathway which regulates hair growth by prolonging the anagen phase in hair growth and completely inhibiting the telogen phase. SM04554 is just 1 tiny molecule which had overwhelmingly positive results but it isn't on the market yet.
Hair follicles minaturise due to high sensitivity to DHT and due to other reasons such as calcification. Possession of the Male pattern baldness gene will still cause your hairloss to recede but if you inhibit telogens and promote anagen then it should prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. It's the most promising medication so far regarding hairloss but still needs further trials. Although, the trials so far have almost been to good to be true.

So you're saying it's possible for it even regrow more hair, or even all hair?

Have you looked into ru58841 or topical finasteride. This site simply does not have enough information on preventing hair loss.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
HOLY SHIT!

No telogen stage? No..I don't believe that. As that's a cure.

I'm betting on hair cloning.

Just started topical fin two weeks ago. So can't say yet.
Have you looked into ru58841 or topical finasteride. This site simply does not have enough information on preventing hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
So you're saying it's possible for it even regrow more hair, or even all hair?
Yeah pretty much. We still don't know much about the MPB gene but it's certain that hair loss and hair growth is completely regulated by Wnt pathway signalling and lack thereof. And SM04554 is a molecule that signals the Wnt pathway. SM04554 has regrown hair completely in the trials but long term effects are still unknown since it was only created in like 2017. Samumed are the company who created the molecule and they will probably be jews and withhold it for many more years. Well they'd need to because there's not enough clinical data on long term effects, it could just be another 'band aid' if it's unsafe to use long term, or maybe the effects are permanent. No one knows that yet.

Yes it does

The cure for hairloss:

Done. Don't need any other thread.
But there are other sources and forums for:hair transplants, topical hair loss solutions and new treatments that are in the testing phase. This forum this not go in much depth about that.
Just started topical fin two weeks ago. So can't say yet.
Let me know the results you get from that. What do you mix it with?

I want to know who has had results with peppermint oil?

That shit must be cope as its been around long enough for some jackass to rub it on his scalp for a while and boom haircure in the 1800's.

I want to know who has had results with peppermint oil?

That shit must be cope as its been around long enough for some jackass to rub it on his scalp for a while and boom haircure in the 1800's.
Not one thing will effectively regrow hair. Peppermint oil does help but it's something you stack with something else to make your hairs grow back even faster and fuller.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr manlet
HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

It doesn't directly stop the telogen phase but prevents the transition from anagen to catagen phase which keeps hair follicles from minaturising and sustains the promotion of hair growth. Without transitioning into the catagen phase you can't transition to the telogen phase. So that's pretty much how it's working. Androgenic Alopecia happens when more destruction of follicles happens whilst in the catagen phase than growth that occurs in the anagen phase. Wnt pathway signalling molecules seem to prevent the anagen->catenin transition in the hair cycle. So you're forced to have more growth than destruction since the transition to the catenin phase is completely halted aslong as you're taking SM04554.

Not one thing will effectively regrow hair. Peppermint oil does help but it's something you stack with something else to make your hairs grow back even faster and fuller.
I'm gonna say it's bullshit. Don't think anyone here is gonna chime in and say it noticeably helped with MPB.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm gonna say it's bullshit. Don't think anyone here is gonna chime in and say it noticeably helped with MPB.
Yeah I would go with minoxidil if you're looking for a topical hairloss solution. But it's all cope if you aren't dermarolling.

Question is:

Is male pattern baldness a completely genetic factor? Is it the product of some unknown gene expression which promotes proportionately more catabolic than anabolic activity in the hair cycle? Wnt signalling delays the first transition in the cycle so hair follicles cannot be attacked and the only option is growth. But prolonged Wnt signalling may still just be a delayant, and once the pathway stops being signalled you'll resume the hair cycle and the product of the gene expression associated with MBP will still cause proportionately more destructive activaty in the catagen and telogen phases than restorative activity in the anagen phase. Hair follicle sensitivity to DHT is still the primary factor involved in overactivity in the destructive phases. But the question still looms, what EXACTLY is this gene expression?

Yeah I would go with minoxidil if you're looking for a topical hairloss solution. But it's all cope if you aren't dermarolling.
Yeah using 1mm needles. Gonna have to buy 1.5mm and numbing cream when I'm back in the city.

Question is:

Is male pattern baldness a completely genetic factor? Is it the product of some unknown gene expression which promotes proportionately more catabolic than anabolic activity in the hair cycle? Wnt signalling delays the first transition in the cycle so hair follicles cannot be attacked and the only option is growth. But prolonged Wnt signalling may still just be a delayant, and once the pathway stops being signalled you'll resume the hair cycle and the product of the gene expression associated with MBP will still cause proportionately more destructive activaty in the catagen and telogen phases than restorative activity in the anagen phase. Hair follicle sensitivity to DHT is still the primary factor involved in overactivity in the destructive phases. But the question still looms, what EXACTLY is this gene expression?
Whoever finds the answer is gonna make fucking huge bucks

How is life, man?

Yeah using 1mm needles. Gonna have to buy 1.5mm and numbing cream when I'm back in the city.
This just shows that you didn't read the thread I linked.

Anything below 2mm is cope. 2.5mm is ideal.

Whoever finds the answer is gonna make fucking huge bucks
Well it's very likely that androgenic alopecia is NOT not genetic. But DHT cannot attack hair follicles during the anagen phase, and since SM04554 prevents the transition out of that phase, hair follicles can't be attacked and growth continues. So it's an infinitely better treatment than finasteride if it becomes available. It's very probable that some people have the MPB gene and some don't and MPB gene expression causes androgenic alopecia. Androgenic alopecia only occurs once the catagen phase has been reached, so, the gene can only be expressed once the cycle has transitioned to the catagen phase.

Well it's very likely that androgenic alopecia is NOT not genetic. But DHT cannot attack hair follicles during the anagen phase, and since SM04554 prevents the transition out of that phase, hair follicles can't be attacked and growth continues. So it's an infinitely better treatment than finasteride if it becomes available. It's very probable that some people have the MPB gene and some don't and MPB gene expression causes androgenic alopecia. Androgenic alopecia only occurs once the catagen phase has been reached, so, the gene can only be expressed once the cycle has transitioned to the catagen phase.
So how soon is this stuff gonna be out in your opinion?

So how soon is this stuff gonna be out in your opinion?
In my opinion 5-10 years maybe. It's a goldmine.
In my opinion 5-10 years maybe. It's a goldmine.
They'll patent it and withhold it from the public until they can assess how much money they can squeeze out of it. They're probably more focused on getting it patented now than they are on doing more trials.

you seem to know your shit, what recommendations would you give to the average guy to prevent hairloss even if they're not sure they will experience it

you seem to know your shit, what recommendations would you give to the average guy to prevent hairloss even if they're not sure they will experience it
Avoid stress and just use peppermint oil if you're NW0. If you've 0 signs of hairloss then you should be absolutely fine. I just use peppermint oil tbh. You can supplement with vitamin k2 MK4 to activate matrix gla protein which prevents calcification by binding to calcium ions, and avoid build up of calcium deposits on your scalp by using a water softening shower head when you shower. Doing things to promote blood flow to your scalp will help too.

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer
Avoid stress and just use peppermint oil if you're NW0. If you've 0 signs of hairloss then you should be absolutely fine. I just use peppermint oil tbh. You can supplement with vitamin k2 MK4 to activate matrix gla protein which prevents calcification by binding to calcium ions, and avoid build up of calcium deposits on your scalp by using a water softening shower head when you shower. Doing things to promote blood flow to your scalp will help too.
good advice, I'll probably just dermaroll with derminator and peppermint oil to stay safe
ketoconzale shampoo?

good advice, I'll probably just dermaroll with derminator and peppermint oil to stay safe
ketoconzale shampoo?
Yeah sure. But you really don't need to do anything. Just don't take steroids and wait and see if you're on the reapers list. Then if you are, take action :)

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit