When i look at the suffering my animal brother's suffer it sickens me tbh.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
so many billions of our brothers are killed every damn year and for what so some fat fuck can get higher cholesterol levels ?. Know we are gonna be stuck in this cycle cause even i eat fish and living organism's cause my biology demands it. We are gonna be stuck like this until we can get access to pill's that can sedate the taste of living flesh. Our biology is very carnal tbh until our species starts to become higher level beings we will be stuck in this cancerous cycle of death and decay over and over again. The issue is we won't get better with a state or rather unjust heir achy that rules over others. The elite classes the satanic cabal that thinks it self god and wants to usurp the position of god himself and make us like the cattle.This system is part of a slave system matrix it is to desensitize humanity to precious life and make us into vicious killers.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
I don't I like eating them

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

XD

Animal brothers? not long before you starting calling plants your brothers and then we're
truly doomed.

Creating emotional relationships with animals is dangerous. They're not our equals and
not on the same level of the food chain.

Every creature respects the food chain and doesn't try to override it. Neither should we

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and mr contemptuous

• WTF
Reactions: nattycel
Animal brothers? not long before you starting calling plants your brothers and then we're
truly doomed.

Creating emotional relationships with animals is dangerous. They're not our equals and
not on the same level of the food chain.

Every creature respects the food chain and doesn't try to override it. Neither should we

I mean animals are our brothers tbh plants are not cause they are not fully consious animals are also yes we have a food chain but it's backwards i want to increase their intelligence to become like us that would be so cool tbh i want to be talking to my cat brother or my dog brother down the street

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2486
It's been almost 3 years since I don't eat meat tbh, there are several companys that are replicating meat on laboratory that tastes better and is more nutritional, so I wouldn't be surprised if in 10-15 years this "meat" will be cheaper than real meat and everyone will eat that instead

• Ugh..
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
I mean animals are our brothers tbh plants are not cause they are not fully consious animals are also yes we have a food chain but it's backwards i want to increase their intelligence to become like us that would be so cool tbh i want to be talking to my cat brother or my dog brother down the street

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, UglyMan and nattycel
Oh my god, pass me some of what you've been smoking

• JFL
I love meat ngl

I will eat some KFC

I enjoy eating food made out of animal but would never kill an animal myself.

It's been almost 3 years since I don't eat meat tbh, there are several companys that are replicating meat on laboratory that tastes better and is more nutritional, so I wouldn't be surprised if in 10-15 years this "meat" will be cheaper than real meat and everyone will eat that instead

Hopefully

Im going to fry some lamp chops now

Are you bangers brother from lookism?

so many billions of our brothers are killed every damn year and for what so some fat fuck can get higher cholesterol levels ?. Know we are gonna be stuck in this cycle cause even i eat fish and living organism's cause my biology demands it. We are gonna be stuck like this until we can get access to pill's that can sedate the taste of living flesh. Our biology is very carnal tbh until our species starts to become higher level beings we will be stuck in this cancerous cycle of death and decay over and over again. The issue is we won't get better with a state or rather unjust heir achy that rules over others. The elite classes the satanic cabal that thinks it self god and wants to usurp the position of god himself and make us like the cattle.This system is part of a slave system matrix it is to desensitize humanity to precious life and make us into vicious killers.

animals dont have souls bru

animals dont have souls bru

Nothing has souls the soul theory is not provable and cannot exist at-least physically in space time know you can make the conceptual argument it exists but how can a separate entity like the soul influence the physical the body all that remains is that reality is emergent from consiousness so all animals are consious so they are our brothers

Yahweh created animals to be slaughtered and eaten by men

• JFL
JoinedFeb
JoinedFeb
JoinedFeb
JoinedFeb
JoinedFeb
JoinedFeb
JoinedFeb
JoinedFeb
JoinedFeb