when i see WM with AF or with any sort of ethnic woman

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
I saw a WMAF couple yesterday and felt the urge to go up and say “you pathetic cuck stooping your standards so low and you self hating noodlewhore, go back to your own races”

mostly it’s loser whites who go for asian women, It’s almost as if they have the same default look, they are almost always low t and cuckish looking. the woman should also learn to respect her own culture too and stop cucking gooks so hard

but ngl if she’s good looking i can accept and understand it but i just find it cringy the fetish they have for each other, you can tell when they are with each other out of desperation rather than true love/lust.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Blackout.xl, Zygos4Life and 8 others
this
I could understand olcel boomers going to Thailand for sex but going for noodlewhores as a young white guy is literally admitting defeat and that no other race of women want you

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and turkproducer
this
I could understand olcel boomers going to Thailand for sex but going for noodlewhores as a young white guy is literally admitting defeat and that no other race of women want you
there is nothing more embarrassing especially if they aren’t even looksmatched

i am so glad even as a turk in the west i never stooped my standards like this jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 4464
there is nothing more embarrassing especially if they aren’t even looksmatched

i am so glad even as a turk in the west i never stooped my standards like this jfl
Pussy is pussy