When I was at my most tan in the summer was when I was blackpilled

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
I tan very well and it seemed like every summer not just girls but everyone treated me differently I thought it was all in my head until this summer when I softmaxed as much as possible and literally everyone treated me as if I was someone else, no matter where you’re at tbh just changing a few things can dramatically improve your quality of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, WadlowMaxxing, Fosoba and 3 others
The tanned sunkissed bleached hair guy who surfs at malibu look is like an instant +20% sex appeal increase. If you get lean and have that look as well then you are talking some serious sex appeal, even if youre only a bit above average. Just walk around shirtless showing off your abs and acting like a douchebag at the beach and a girl is bound to respond well to your approach eventually.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10524
I wasn’t tanned even when I was in the sun 6 hours a day in hs

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I tan very well and it seemed like every summer not just girls but everyone treated me differently I thought it was all in my head until this summer when I softmaxed as much as possible and literally everyone treated me as if I was someone else, no matter where you’re at tbh just changing a few things can dramatically improve your quality of life
legit. faggots preaching pale skin should be crucified, tan skin is a huge looksmax and smv boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, WadlowMaxxing and Fosoba