When retards say you cannot become good looking show them this

T

tryingtofindsolution

Bronze
I have seen many discouraging posts here,and I am sorry to say this,but most of users here are a little bit retarded.Now when bluepills used to say that looks are not the only thing that matters to women I laughed at them and sometimes even tried to correct them,but seeing what some people here post it is not strange that some of you are kissless virgins,given that you are better looking than me or other people who I see Irl who are uglier and have girlfriends.And this coming from someone like me who has always been redpilled is a huge shock even for me.
Now when these retards say some stupid shit about the base or some other shit like that show them this video.What cannot be done with money gets done with more money!Granted,the economic hurdles in getting this kinds of surgery is huge but that is it,no stupid shit like base eccetera..
P.S. these surgeons are artists,not just doctors...

:soy: :feelsuhh:

be born rich theory

if not, then work till you are 80 and get ur surgeries jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Mansnob and onnysk
literally every single "transformation" in this video is some asian foid fixing her recessed jaw and then putting on the makeup JFL op

all women need to do is: look plain, put on the makeup

males need ACTUAL bones and harmony, we can't put on the makeup and look good

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2581, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
tryingtofindsolution
Trainee

JoinedSep 3, 2019Messages17

:soy: :feelsuhh:

be born rich theory

if not, then work till you are 80 and get ur surgeries jfl
All I am saying there is hope...
And that is all that matters.
Of course it is difficult to make that money that would make us that good looking but every generation of males had their problems.Cavemen would fight with each other for male attention,us need to make money to become more good looking,different problems but still doable
tryingtofindsolution
Trainee

JoinedSep 3, 2019Messages17
And?

When retard incel men are crying for being uggos, show them this video showing not even a single man who had surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1862, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 1 other person
literally every single "transformation" in this video is some asian foid fixing her recessed jaw and then putting on the makeup JFL op

all women need to do is: look plain, put on the makeup

males need ACTUAL bones and harmony, we can't put on the makeup and look good
Look man,these women we deformed and they were no more than 2/10,maybe even lower since they are deformed.Becoming sexy by putting makeup only works for normal women,it would not work for these women.All I am saying is we can apply the same view to the male condition,and go from 1/10 to 7/10
When retard incel men are crying for being uggos, show them this video showing not even a single man who had surgery.
Have you ever heard of comparative studies?
If not what the fuck do you propose?lying in the bed the whole day contemplating suicide?!
If you have lost hope,you have lost everything,and my fellow men this is what I want to give to you

Your potential is capped and determined by your bones.

However haircut,beard, smell and clothes are also part of it and you can change them and people underestimate the importance of them

messi-hair-styles-19.jpg

default.jpg

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution
Look man,these women we deformed and they were no more than 2/10,maybe even lower since they are deformed.Becoming sexy by putting makeup only works for normal women,it would not work for these women.All I am saying is we can apply the same view to the male condition,and go from 1/10 to 7/10
no we can't thats pure bullshit, the sexual acceptence threshold for women is much lower than for males, all women need in order to be worshiped is: being at least 3/10 in looks + shiton of makeup frauding,
males on the other hand need to be at least 7/10 WITH ZERO FRAUDING, just lol at this retarded comparison

Women confess their problems because they want to be heard or to get attention,men do because they want to find a solution
no we can't thats pure bullshit, the sexual acceptence threshold for women is much lower than for males, all women need in order to be worshiped is: being at least 3/10 in looks + shiton of makeup frauding,
males on the other hand need to be at least 7/10 WITH ZERO FRAUDING, just lol at this retarded comparison
Even a 10/10 man will not be worshipped sexually as a 3/10 woman,I am just saying you can get better,going from ugly to good looking...

Your potential is capped and determined by your bones.

However haircut,beard, smell and clothes are also part of it and you can change them and people underestimate the importance of them

messi-hair-styles-19.jpg

default.jpg
You cannot change beard, you either have the genetics to grow one or you don't.

Can they implant a full beard on a hairless face? Mind showing some pics of it?
I think it iis easier even than the head hair transplant cause you can just get hair from the body for the beard since that hair is thick

Have you ever heard of comparative studies?
If not what the fuck do you propose?lying in the bed the whole day contemplating suicide?!
If you have lost hope,you have lost everything,and my fellow men this is what I want to give to you
The analogue of what you're doing here is telling people who were born with no legs that they can recover just as people who once broke their leg did.
I don't think you have bad intentions but you're definitely using wrong examples.

Something better would be showing us something like this
0UEBn8e.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
The analogue of what you're doing here is telling people who were born with no legs that they can recover just as people who once broke their leg did.
I don't think you have bad intentions but you're definitely using wrong examples.

Something better would be showing us something like this
0UEBn8e.png
Ok,that is not the same,I just want to give some lifeuel.anyway i did not put guys' photos cause it was easier finding videos of women.Anyway this guy went from normie to Chad shiiiit

I have seen many discouraging posts here,and I am sorry to say this,but most of users here are a little bit retarded.Now when bluepills used to say that looks are not the only thing that matters to women I laughed at them and sometimes even tried to correct them,but seeing what some people here post it is not strange that some of you are kissless virgins,given that you are better looking than me or other people who I see Irl who are uglier and have girlfriends.And this coming from someone like me who has always been redpilled is a huge shock even for me.
Now when these retards say some stupid shit about the base or some other shit like that show them this video.What cannot be done with money gets done with more money!Granted,the economic hurdles in getting this kinds of surgery is huge but that is it,no stupid shit like base eccetera..
P.S. these surgeons are artists,not just doctors...

That's what I've been saying for a while. Most users here could even gtfo as their attitude has nothing to do with looksmaxing.

I'm not into this site as I used to be. Too many retards joined lately ngl

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution
I think it iis easier even than the head hair transplant cause you can just get hair from the body for the beard since that hair is thick

Fine, but I said to show me someone with pretty much NO FACIAL HAIR getting a full beard, the guy you showed has already thick hair around the mouth area.

Fine, but I said to show me someone with pretty much NO FACIAL HAIR getting a full beard, the guy you showed has already thick hair around the mouth area.
😕🙄 they could do the same thing they did to his cheeks....
I do not want to be an arrogant asshole but ffs use your brain...
You are complaining of not having a beard,how old are you?
That's what I've been saying for a while. Most users here could even gtfo as their attitude has nothing to do with looksmaxing.

I'm not into this site as I used to be. Too many retards joined lately ngl
Maybe bluepills are right somehow,althoigh I still believe that looks are the most important trait in a relationship.Shit this forum is even toxic sometimes,and immensely stupid.Also some users suffer from some form of mental health