When the Niacin kicks in... [aka: what my life would be like with collagen]

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
So I was in class, taking my the PSAT (a large 3 hour test for non americans)

I decided to take 1000mg of Nicotonic Acid (aka Niacin) before school

When I arrived at school I had my normal subhuman skin.... Depressed looking, cold, pale, grey, dead, saggy, ect

Then halfway through the test, it kicked in. I didn't notice at first though. I noticed my hands looked about 10 years younger, like my age. Then I turned around to check on what was going on behind me and legit every girl looked up from their test and stared at me. Some dudes were doing it too. I've been invisible the past 10 months of my life, since I started Minoxidil. Some were smiling. Girls that hadn't talked to me in years were now staring at me. This felt amazing and honestly I felt a wave of serotonin hit.

I felt my skin and it felt like a balloon. My deflated face had finally been inflated. My cheekbones felt more protruded, I looked in the reflection of my phone and saw more defined eyebrows, softer, wavier hair, glowing skin. unfortunately the effect of Niacin is very temporary and now, 8 hours later, my skin looks "normal" again.

JFL if you disregard collagen. You can't consider yourself a true incel until you've experienced 99th percentile collagen. The crazy thing is, Niacin probably only made my skin halfway better than where it used to be. I used to have a profound social life and many girls interested in me, infact I remember telling people that it seemed like every girl was into me. I had a girlfriend, ect. The past two years I've had premature aging, and with minoxidil it was basically the nail in the coffin. But now I'm going to undo this no matter what it takes, fasting, idgaf. But this is my main priority and it should be yours too.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
this is what peak autism looks like

for every teenager reading this thread. this level of delusion is what you NOT want to get to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, magnificentcel, turkproducer and 2 others
Danny_Trejo_2009.jpg

This is how someone imagines op based on his own descriptions

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, bugeye, ElliotRodgerJr and 4 others
this is what peak autism looks like

for every teenager reading this thread. this level of delusion is what you NOT want to get to
doesn’t a niacin flush just make your face really red for like 30 mins

LOL this guy is @dicklet4incher but for collagen ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
doesn’t a niacin flush just make your face really red for like 30 mins
nah i believe it can make your skin better. https://looksmax.org/threads/secret-for-glowing-skin-skincels-gtfih.42865/

its not that i dont believe his skin got somewhat better due to flush effect, but the fact he thinks people suddenly got attracted to him out of nowhere etc. are clear signs of high levels of autism. i imagine OP just nervously looking around in the room looking at girls and people are thinking he's having a seizure or something. its fucking hilarious actually. the level of delusion some people get to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche, hairyballscel and Deleted member 2506
nah i believe it can make your skin better. https://looksmax.org/threads/secret-for-glowing-skin-skincels-gtfih.42865/

its not that i dont believe his skin got somewhat better due to flush effect, but the fact he thinks people suddenly got attracted to him out of nowhere etc. are clear signs of high levels of autism. i imagine OP just nervously looking around in the room looking at girls and people are thinking he's having a seizure or something. its fucking hilarious actually. the level of delusion some people get to
tbh i didn’t even read it. i just saw a wall of text and his user and figured it’s autism

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
tbh i didn’t even read it. i just saw a wall of text and his user and figured it’s autism
he's actually intelligent. he's just mentally ill and delusional

I was looking at the clock to see how much time I had left. There was nothing awkward or autistic about the situation. I am very NT just in a bad situation ATM.

I was looking at the clock to see how much time I had left. There was nothing awkward or autistic about the situation. I am very NT just in a bad situation ATM.

• JFL
Reactions: Rochefort6, UsernameRequired and Mateusz74