When was the last time you were happy?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
For me its November 2017, or any day before November 27th. That was the day I had rods put in my back for scoliosis and they were inside of my causing neuroligical problems and pain. 16 months of unable to enjoy anything and gradual looksminning as the cortisol took over and destroyed my collagen and hair and skin. I had them removed in February and now I feel like how I did before surgery, energywise, but now I have a shitty blackpilled view of the world that only allows me to be happy if I dont have acne on my skin... Which I have had for almost a year now, moderately severe. The few days without any breakouts and just scars were amazing. Imagine if I had perfect prettyboy skin... hopefully my junior year is my comeback. Thank fuck im a youngcel. So yeah I havent been happy since then but atleast I can be happy while coping.

When did you start to fall? Or were you born at the bottom... :ogre:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, SeiGun and Ritalincel
being a fetus was the good days

• +1
Reactions: impure666, Deleted member 656, SikKunt and 4 others
middle school. i had a few friends and life was much simpler. I was too young and naive to care about how fucked the world is. Every day was like a new adventure to me.

My life should’ve ended around that period tbh. High school was hell for me.

• +1
Reactions: impure666, Einon and Bengt
last year Jan, last of month i still manage to get sex, its brutal after that....
getting even more depressed after faceandlms videos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666 and itsoverbuddyboyo
middle school. i had a few friends and life was much simpler. I was too young and naive to care about how fucked the world is. Every day was like a new adventure to me.
Same bro... That period where ur high iq enough to have genuenly good times with your friends but young enough not to want a girlfriend. 8th grade was so legit. I have it all memorized still, all the field trips, times out with friends. As soon as high school started I knew people were different. The few months of freshman year before my surgery all I could think was how much I hated teenager culture. I knew how degenerate it was. But rather than saying "foid" and "hole" I was saying normie words like "thot". I think I even knew "stacy" and "chad" at the time. But yeah once I got the surgery done it was all hell. All I wanted was a gf and I never got one due to looksminning and the fact I was a complete mentalcel due to neuroligcal issues. Even if I do ascend my junior year it will be conforming to the culture, adding fuel to the shitfire.
tl;dr :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Age 8, moved to a new school and that's when my social anxiety spundeled out of control, it was all dark from there

about 10 minutes ago watching the finale to GoT tbh :soy:

about 10 minutes ago watching the finale to GoT tbh :soy:
uObndoK.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
2010 or something like this

legit im always just blank kinda like i feel kinda dopamine when im laughing at stupid shit which is 24/7 but then i just feel blue

• +1
Reactions: Einon
legit im always just blank kinda like i feel kinda dopamine when im laughing at stupid shit which is 24/7 but then i just feel blue
It means youre a happycel but still have no overall achievements or things to look forward too.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
on saturday I took some drugs to help focus and study
I was awake till 3 singing and dancing and studying

which drugs
dont know bro, I asked a guy with adhd if he could give me some things so I could study and I just took it
I do remember it was in a white and pink capsule and was 30mg dosage

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I was drunk once at the beach in highschool with friends and I felt like the world was perfect at that moment, not a care in the world

Everything since was downhill.

dont know bro, I asked a guy with adhd if he could give me some things so I could study and I just took it
I do remember it was in a white and pink capsule and was 30mg dosage
?

June 25, 2015 last day of HS

Very recently tbh, but then I woke up.

why u liked hs
ye tbh i grew up in a small wholesome town everyone knew each other. would've been different had i grown up in the city

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I find joy and pain in psl

Cheers me

• +1
brightens me

I also had a surgery done. Mine was for Pectus Carinatum. Had horrible skin in the hospital due to the drugs and bad sleep due to pain.

does it compare to modafinil, ritalin, or adderall?
It's the equivalent of dexedrine, but very long acting.

Lisdexamfetamine is an inactive prodrug that is converted in the body to dextroamphetamine, a pharmacologically active compound which is responsible for the drug's activity. After oral ingestion, lisdexamfetamine is broken down by enzymes in red blood cells to form L-lysine, a naturally occurring essential amino acid, and dextroamphetamine.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 1464
Irs been downhill all 2019 and im at the bottom right now, last time I felt kinda happy or has hope is probably december 2018

It's the equivalent of dexedrine, but very long acting.
8-12 hours right? I am usually a concentration but after taking it + caffiene I studied from 10am-3am . That too i fucking enjoyed studying so much. I remember writing down that this will change my life while stuying.

When I was with a girl back in 2017 and we used to make out and hold hands. Those were the only days I was happy. Imagine chad's life

I'm still happy,at times.For the most part I'm indifferent towards almost everything.The last time I experienced true happiness,was in elementary school.When I had friends,a family and looked much better than I do now.

Probably around the 20th September of last year.

the moment i realized i had a micro dick was the final nail to the coffin so about some months ago

• So Sad
Reactions: Demir
Not once in my life

• So Sad
This morning was decent tbh

• +1
Lets hope it isn’t over for you, man.

For me its November 2017, or any day before November 27th. That was the day I had rods put in my back for scoliosis and they were inside of my causing neuroligical problems and pain. 16 months of unable to enjoy anything and gradual looksminning as the cortisol took over and destroyed my collagen and hair and skin. I had them removed in February and now I feel like how I did before surgery, energywise, but now I have a shitty blackpilled view of the world that only allows me to be happy if I dont have acne on my skin... Which I have had for almost a year now, moderately severe. The few days without any breakouts and just scars were amazing. Imagine if I had perfect prettyboy skin... hopefully my junior year is my comeback. Thank fuck im a youngcel. So yeah I havent been happy since then but atleast I can be happy while coping.

When did you start to fall? Or were you born at the bottom... :ogre:
I used to be even. More disabled, playing alone and talking to myself in the playground. Getting bullied, had a few friends similar to me. Failing through primary school to now. Improved In high school, legit had to go to special class. I wasn't as retarted or crazy. I was still weird tho, being a jester to entertain normies in hopes on them excepting me, I failed every exam due to retardation and lack of care and focus. I was oblivious but never happy

I used to be even. More disabled, playing alone and talking to myself in the playground. Getting bullied, had a few friends similar to me. Failing through primary school to now. Improved In high school, legit had to go to special class. I wasn't as retarted or crazy. I was still weird tho, being a jester to entertain normies in hopes on them excepting me, I failed every exam due to retardation and lack of care and focus. I was oblivious but never happy
Your a curry. Your value will always be below that of even a disabled white man

• So Sad
Reactions: impure666
Your a curry. Your value will always be below that of even a disabled white man
Legit laughed in college toilet. Some normie through water at me and splashed water onto me. Life is hell