When wearing a penis extender, how often do you need breaks?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I am supposed to be wearing it 9 hours a day. How often should I be taking breaks? Every 3 hours? Today I went 2.5 hours, 2.5 hours, 2.25 hours, and now I'm wearing it for 1.75 more hours. Yesterday I wore it about 3 hours about 3 different times. What is the recommended break schedule?

@LastGerman @PersonalityIsEveryth

Can you actually use it while sleeping?

Do you wear it when you are with other people?
Once, during a private lesson with my acting teacher, he unzipped his pants and took out his penis, he apologized for the unusual action and said he spilled some hot coffee on his crotch and the doctor recommended to let his penis "breathe" as much as possible and expose it to the air to heal faster...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, RapGod, ObamasLastName and 10 others
Take a break once every 1-2 hours to make sure you have circulation. Also, you don’t need to wear it for 9 hours JFL. 4-6 is more than enough.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 7753
Take a break once every 1-2 hours to make sure you have circulation. Also, you don’t need to wear it for 9 hours JFL. 4-6 is more than enough.
the guidebook says that I should wear it for 9 hours a day. I want results bro.
Once, during a private lesson with my acting teacher, he unzipped his pants and took out his penis, he apologized for the unusual action and said he spilled some hot coffee on his crotch and the doctor recommended to let his penis "breathe" as much as possible and expose it to the air to heal faster...
what the fuck kinda story is this?

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
what the fuck kinda story is this?
I only mentioned it because some people seem to be comfortable with showing others their penis, so you could wear that extender around family, friends, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, maxmendietta and RAITEIII
Theres a theory that says if u dont wear underwear ur d grows bigger tbh ngl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Where is this in your list of looksmaxxing priorities?

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
9 fucking hours is way too much
u will broke ur dick

9 fucking hours is way too much
u will broke ur dick
I've seen guys on PE forums use it for that long and they were fine. I think you're pulling shit out your ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
I am only a few weeks into the process. I am supposed to see gains about a month from now
make a thread about when u have gains tbh
if this shit really work I can have a giant dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 4612
I would do 6 days on, 1 day rest (on the holy day of course)
Every two weeks increase either your time extended or intensity of stretch
Take a break when you piss and massage it out to get blood flow back before putting back on extender.

Once you've reached 8 hours/day you probably will just need to increase intensity/lengthen rods. Then just keep on extendin' til you reach your length goals

I would do 6 days on, 1 day rest (on the holy day of course)
Every two weeks increase either your time extended or intensity of stretch
Take a break when you piss and massage it out to get blood flow back before putting back on extender.

Once you've reached 8 hours/day you probably will just need to increase intensity/lengthen rods. Then just keep on extendin' til you reach your length goals
if I wear it for sessions, 2 hours 15 minutes each, with a half hour break between each session, is that good? that's what I've been doing

if I wear it for sessions, 2 hours 15 minutes each, with a half hour break between each session, is that good? that's what I've been doing
Yeah that sounds like a good timing interval. Build up the volume slowly like in resistance training. Your body will tell you if you've advanced too far :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
@personalityinkwell i got my new extender today brcause the other one didnt work... hope its legit

already using bathmate 20 mine a day
6316CB7F 114B 4128 B2FE 5E44BF2B55E5

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
is it painful? might consider it too, since i have a little asian dick