When will beards go out of fashion?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
A beard is a good way to cover a weak lower third, and right now they are pretty popular , but it wasn't always like this. In the late 90s and early 2000s they were very rare, at least in my country only priests, monks or grieving people had beards, there were basically no young men wearing beards, it was simply not fashionable and you would be considered a weirdo back then if you had a beard.
Since fashion and facial hair styles change all the time, it's not unlikely that in a few years, beards will become again outdated and no one will wear them anymore. What should people with a bad lower third do then?

Most women don't realise how much a beard can fraud the lower third, when they say they are attracted to bearded men, usually the situation is that they live in areas where poor craniofacial development is rampant and whenever someone frauds with a beard it creates the illusion of a well developed face. They aren't attracted to beards but what their minds extrapolate regarding a frauded lower third that makes them believe they are seeing a chad face.

That said, the moment women become sentient of this phenomenon, they start to find facial hair repulsive. If every woman on the planet knew about this then facial hair would be outlawed, since it would deceive them from chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Patriot, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Most women don't realise how much a beard can fraud the lower third, when they say they are attracted to bearded men, usually the situation is that they live in areas where poor craniofacial development is rampant and whenever someone frauds with a beard it creates the illusion of a well developed face. They aren't attracted to beards but what their minds extrapolate regarding a frauded lower third that makes them believe they are seeing a chad face.

That said, the moment women become sentient of this phenomenon, they start to find facial hair repulsive. If every woman on the planet knew about this then facial hair would be outlawed, since it would deceive them from chad.
-Women
-sentient

pick one

jk jk

I hope soon. Then all the frauding cucks will have to expose their trucel lower thirds.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
-Women
-sentient

pick one

jk jk

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan
Soon...
And mustaches will rise again
127146 126078

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Patient A
I hope soon. Then all the frauding cucks will have to expose their trucel lower thirds.
Why do you think based religioncels religiously maintain huge beards, almost to the point of making it doctrine??
Hard to be taken seriously as a man that is supposed to be superior than women with a cuck/soy/incel lower third JFL
Soon...
And mustaches will rise again
View attachment 236018
moustaches also fraud a recessed premaxilla and hide nasolabial folds.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and BigBiceps
Beards are already out of fashion, esp among the upper class it's a faux pas.

Why do you think based religioncels religiously maintain huge beards, almost to the point of making it doctrine??
Hard to be taken seriously as a man that is supposed to be superior than women with a cuck/soy/incel lower third JFL

moustaches also fraud a recessed premaxilla and hide nasolabial folds.
And btw, beards will never go out of fashion ever again, trust me. The reason for this is that they were basically always a part of mens fashion since the dawn of time and felt out of use because of ww1 when soldiers were forbidden to wear them due to the gass masks they were wearing so they needed to shave. After that from 1920 to the 1990's beards were rarely seen because of the cole war era where governments and society expected men to act professional and beards were seen as unclean. After the fall of communism and end of cold war and increasing of progressive liberal ideas men returned to their natural state slowly and embraced what they always wanted to have. Saying beard or stubble is a fashion is like saying hair on head is a fashion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
After that from 1920 to the 1990's beards were rarely seen because of the cole war era where governments and society expected men to act professional and beards were seen as unclean. After the fall of communism and end of cold war and increasing of progressive liberal ideas men returned to their natural state slowly and embraced what they always wanted to have. Saying beard or stubble is a fashion is like saying hair on head is a fashion
They started to be more acceptable in the late '60s, when hippies started to wear them, then celebrities and singers also started to sport beards and long hair. In the 80s however they stopped being fashionable and the clean shave look became the norm. In the '90s and 2000s beards were very rare, only from 2010 people started growing beards again.
Since these things go in cycles, it's highly likely that beards will become unfashionable again in the near future and the clean shave look will be popular once more for one, two or even three decades.

I got insane beard genetics and a shitty lower third so I hope never

Tbh my beard kinda cucks me. It makes me look less like a child but at the same time I look a little bit more bloated with a beard.

i have patchy beard like this.