When will my suffering end?

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
constant headache, flu in summer, cursed oneitiscel, no friends etc etc

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
How the hell do u still have oneitis?
I thought people only get them in High school jfl, after 18 foids are used goods
idk man

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Once you rope.

Does making 10k a month help at all?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
All that money can help. You've got things going for you
yeah money tho is really overrated. at first it was exciting. Now I just wanna go back in time to college, or have friends, or a gf that a like. basic shit

yeah money tho is really overrated. at first it was exciting. Now I just wanna go back in time to college, or have friends, or a gf that a like. basic shit
I understand.

I understand.
yeah and there's the thing about keeping that up. there's no going back now, if somehow my business crumbles, i wont be able to cope. Im not really sad tbh, i just wanna get rid of my crush and find new friends

How the hell do u still have oneitis?
I thought people only get them in High school jfl, after 18 foids are used goods
I had gigaoneitis in 29 tbh ngl ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Redrighthand
I had gigaoneitis in 29 tbh ngl ded srs
I don't think I've ever had a gigaoneitis, most I've liked a foid was for 3 years, and not very consistent.

if you really do make 10k a month you can easily use that to "buy" friends. just like go to a club and get a VIP table, go to a bar and buy everyone shots, make an instagram flexing your wealth etc

if you really do make 10k a month you can easily use that to "buy" friends. just like go to a club and get a VIP table, go to a bar and buy everyone shots, make an instagram flexing your wealth etc
chill man. 10k is nothing nowadays

lmao no it isnt, wtf are you spending 10k a month on
rn i want to buy real estate so I'm trying to save. plus i earn per day so its hard not to spend it on useless shit

rn i want to buy real estate so I'm trying to save. plus i earn per day so its hard not to spend it on useless shit
to rent out? cuz you can just put a down payment and let the tenants pay the mortgage tbh. refinance to buy another property, rinse and repeat. or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
to rent out? cuz you can just put a down payment and let the tenants pay the mortgage tbh. refinance to buy another property, rinse and repeat. or something like that
yeah I'm still trying to figure out what to invest in and how much dp i should put

That is some sad shit, man. All that in the mix must suck total ass.