When will people who study plastic surgery make a hunter-eyes surgery?

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
Imagine the amount of money they could make? Fuck a double jaw or any autistic lefort surgery, hunter eyes surgery would kill all incel forums forever. Can we get some pressure on these low iq scientists and surgeons to make a surgery to get eyes like Jason Maomoa?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Limerencel, AspiringChad and 4 others
Someone just needs to figure out how to elongate PFL and change IPD, eye would never again be the cause of inceldom

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and 5 others
Someone just needs to figure out how to elongate PFL and change IPD, eye would never again be the cause of inceldom
Yes, bro. I am sure they can do it but there must be some anti incel organization stopping the research

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, mojopin, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
Yes, bro. I am sure they can do it but there must be some anti incel organization stopping the research

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: valhalar, CursedOne, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others

I think if some Cunts could figure out how to do eye transplants, Hunter eye surgery would come very soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, heroinfather and Deleted member 656
You can technically change ipd, but it's only really useful for people who have much less than one eyes width in between their eyes since you can't change pfl. That and you'd either have to be worse than Marko Jaric or an absolute madman to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
the cucked government with charge you with genetics fraud crime, your wife will sue you for your subhuman baby, feminist will shame you for your obtained looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2846, Autist and 2 others
the cucked government with charge you with genetics fraud crime, your wife will sue you for your subhuman baby, feminist will shame you for your obtained looks

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SandNibber, UglyMan, Autist and 4 others
Just need a way to lengthen PFL fuck man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and heroinfather
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2205, Madness and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Bluepill
Jason Moma doesn't have hunter eyes lmao

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, I'mme, Stingray and 2 others
Just make a head swap surgery man, easy +10PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Skull enlarging surgery...now

High IQ thread.
I'd do it in a heartbeat.

• +1
Reactions: Loko88 and heroinfather
Just make a brain swap surgery bro
imagine in future, brain transfer actually worked
some subhuman incels stole your chad looks by switching brain
the most horrifying nightmare, you going from heaven to hell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 1089
hunter eyes are a meme irl, i've never seen someone look good with them irl with a bad jaw but I have seen many examples of the opposite (good jaw, normal eyes). In reality your eyes are constantly moving so things like upper eyelid exposure are hard to notice unless severe. Same goes for canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 245
There's like a shit ton of surgeries for the eye area (IPD isn't even that much of a problem since you could avoid box osteotomy by making your maxilla wider)

The only thing that is not changeable is your medial canthus. There's a surgery for it, but it's like Lefort 3 : only used for extreme cases.

Fuck, in every surgery discussed here and in every other thread I can always relate, fuckin over.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, androidcel, Autist and 1 other person
Fuck, in every surgery discussed here and in every other thread I can always relate, fuckin over.
Never began

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dodt
if it makes u feel better most ppl don't gave good eye area

• +1
Reactions: dodt
hunter eyes are a meme irl, i've never seen someone look good with them irl with a bad jaw but I have seen many examples of the opposite (good jaw, normal eyes). In reality your eyes are constantly moving so things like upper eyelid exposure are hard to notice unless severe. Same goes for canthal tilt
I realized this the other day. When you’re talking your eyes are constantly moving so things like sclera show don’t matter. It’s all about bones like supraorbitals ipd and pfl

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
"Hunter eyes" aren't possible yet, but I dont see why orbital floor implants + lateral canthoplasty + medial z plasty wouldn't increase PFL by at least a few mm.