When will the Looksmax/PSL community accept fades as The GOAT

A fade haircut will accentuate a Gay alien skull

I was under the impression that ideal haircut is dependent on face shape and norwood level.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hebbewem and BigBoy
Your points are all completely valid but i do think there genuinely are some people who need longer hair on the sides, like Adam Driver. He benefits greatly because it hides his subhuman ears and also offsets his long face by adding some width
im not saying every for every single male its the best cut, but for a large number, it is. there are gonna be exceptions. i havent seen or watched too much adam driver movies, but i bet if he got otoplasty then some variation (theres a lot of variation) of fade/fuckboy haircut would raise his smv, even with his long face

Dead on to be honest, I hadn't even thought about the second to last point but its completely accurate.
Also for me I feel like a fade isn't appropriate given I have receded corners and I also suspect it would make my face appear longer. Am I wrong?
it doesnt matter. you just own up to it. you just have to stop comparing it to the "ideal". its not about it being ideal, but it still being better than the messy "pregnant woman" haircut a lot of incels here like to use. "muhh tiktok star has this haircut too"

like even if it looks like shit, it usually looks less shit, it usually makes you more NT etc.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I actually remember the one time I got a fade, two girls in class complimented me. Felt good man

im not saying every for every single male its the best cut, but for a large number, it is. there are gonna be exceptions. i havent seen or watched too much adam driver movies, but i bet if he got otoplasty then some variation (theres a lot of variation) of fade/fuckboy haircut would raise his smv, even with his long face

it doesnt matter. you just own up to it. you just have to stop comparing it to the "ideal". its not about it being ideal, but it still being better than the messy "pregnant woman" haircut a lot of incels here like to use. "muhh tiktok star has this haircut too"

like even if it looks like shit, it usually looks less shit, it usually makes you more NT etc.
Might consider it but unfortunately probably not to be real

keeping your hair tight on the sides makes your skull appear taller (more Nordic)

i got my hair cut a week ago after growing it out for a while (I had close to chico hair ngl) - it’s dependant on the person but getting shaved short back and sides have made my bone structure pop so much, it’s accentuated by my bf% loss as well.

I agree with other posters in that longer hair looks better in pictures but irl fades/shaved back and sides and longer on top is one of the best NT/masc haircuts to have

Just cuz some girls called you cute you think thats iois go on the street and see no one look at you with those normie fades
Lol at “some girls”, the difference is night and day.

Lol at “some girls”, the difference is night and day.
Same girls who fucs blacks or thugs for sure and tell you look cool lol meanwhile they get banged by real thugs with fades not you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Same girls who fucs blacks or thugs for sure and tell you look cool lol meanwhile they get banged by real thugs with fades not you
Stop with this retarded nonsense, yes girls get fucked by thugs with fades, that proves my point. Every time I’ve had sex I’ve also had a fade.

@BigBoy this nigga always posting about hairstyles

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
@whitebadboy The majority of slayers IRL have fades, there’s a reason it’s called the fuckboy haircut.

You’ve gotta be joking about Murphy, regardless of status he looks sooo much better with short sides:

View attachment 207272

View attachment 207273

True, medium hair only looks good on top tier faces, while fades actually accentuate bone structure.

Wrong, hair bulk decreases perceived size of your skull and face. Revealing your skull makes it appear bigger. It’s the same reason why a smaller muscle can look bigger than a bigger one by being much leaner.

Girls don’t give a shit about class. Fades are NT, masculine and girls will always choose it over medium hair.
He look worst with short sides

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Oh mods forgive me for I will sin just this one,
Just fucking lol at all the faggots here that are seriously recommending ethnics to get fades, when we all know they got shitty, gay alien, non robust skulls with fucking dumbo ears

HE LOOKS SO DOM, OMG WHAT A SLAYER11111
JFL, people that seriously advocate a fade to an ethnic round skull user base with shitty ears need to be thrown out of helicopters, ASAP.

It's not for everyone, stop trying to say that fades are the be all and end all.
Oh mods forgive me for I will sin just this one,
Just fucking lol at all the faggots here that are seriously recommending ethnics to get fades, when we all know they got shitty, gay alien, non robust skulls with fucking dumbo ears

HE LOOKS SO DOM, OMG WHAT A SLAYER11111
JFL, people that seriously advocate a fade to an ethnic round skull user base with shitty ears need to be thrown out of helicopters, ASAP.

It's not for everyone, stop trying to say that fades are the be all and end all.
The pictures I posted aren't meant to show a fade per se, they are meant to show the negative effects of shortening the sides too much when a person has sides that are too round on their skull and/or dumbo/shit ears.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
hairstyle is cope if you have bones. a robust chad with top tier craniofacial development could go swimming in shit and come out of it better looking than some fashionmaxxed hairstyle maxxed subhuman with a retruded mandible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 2486
He look worst with short sides
You are blind.

@EthnicelAscension Ethnics actually suit fades better than whites.

Whites need hair, when they start balding it’s over.
hairstyle is cope if you have bones. a robust chad with top tier craniofacial development could go swimming in shit and come out of it better looking than some fashionmaxxed hairstyle maxxed subhuman with a retruded mandible
Fade would accentuate your facial bones.

Last edited:
Almost everyone look better with longer hair
Utterly wrong, you’re only basing that off of pictures off already good looking people with long hair.

The vast majority of normies look best with a fade and short/medium hair on top.

JFL

641CC011 BAA5 4F72 B54C 8377C2521FA6

54922A0B 8277 4DBA B415 FD0CE40936A8

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers
You are blind.

@EthnicelAscension Ethnics actually suit fades better than whites.

Whites need hair, when they start balding it’s over.

Fade would accentuate your facial bones.
Lol whites loose their hair more common then other races.

Last edited:
Utterly wrong, you’re only basing that off of pictures off already good looking people with long hair.

The vast majority of normies look best with a fade and short/medium hair on top.
Disagree. Im Basing of that, long hair are halo, foids may just want to touch them, especially jbs. Imagine jb asking you to let her play with your hair. I heard few times foids taki g about hair on dudes beetween eachother

Lol whites loose their hair more common then other faces.
Exactly.
Disagree. Im Basing of that, long hair are halo, foids may just want to touch them, especially jbs. Imagine jb asking you to let her play with your hair. I heard few times foids taki g about hair on dudes beetween eachother
This is all based on girls talking about already good looking guys.

I’ve also heard girls talk about how they love running their hands over a fresh fade stubble so your point is moot.

Look at the pics I edited in my last reply to you, your argument is laughable.

cillian murphy is not a model lol he has status and girls just know him for that role lol.....he would be nothing with that hair and not being famous ppl just recognize his character only with that haircutt becosue thats what he had in the tv series
Cillian Murphy has some of the best bone structure out there, and his cheekbones are perfect

@Azzolecrusher