When will you be fully looksmaxed?

I will be looksmaxed for sure in a year after i get a couple things done
Years, if not a decade. There’s always some improvements to be done and flaws to be corrected.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
lefort, rhino, leanmaxxing, fixing undereye area

All in all about 2 years. Might bring me up to a whopping 4.5 PSL if I'm lucky

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
5’8.5”

Same here (5'8), I am too considering LL but there's much downsides to it, Leg being permanently weaken and other stuff, what you think about those ?

i plan to finish looksmaxxing actively by 21.

when i stop browsing these kind of sites which is probably never.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, xz90 and androidcel
Same here (5'8), I am too considering LL but there's much downsides to it, Leg being permanently weaken and other stuff, what you think about those ?
Guys who are 5’6”+ are generally discouraged from getting LL, and if they do the maximum recommended is 5 cm / 2” to avoid long-term complications. I’m not dead set on getting it, I need to give myself a chance by fixing my body and face first. In the meantime thick-heeled shoes and/or lifts make me feel pretty average for my age.

NEVER

• +1
2020, with a good rhinoplasty

After I
Teethmaxxed
Eyebrowmaxxed
Filled in my receding hairline
And heightmaxxed

when i stop browsing these kind of sites which is probably never.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Probably around 2023.
It really depends on how much money I'll earn after school.

Mewmaxxing will probably take up to a decade

In 6 months or might take a year I need to lose bodyfat and Might get surgery on my nose

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
not less than 3 years

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
In about 5 years.

I don't think you can ever reach a "fully looksmaxed" state because once you achieve the results you want now, there is constant maintenance and you will find more things to tweak. I hope to have everything I want done with fillers completed by the end of this year but it will require yearly repeats and then I should be done with Invisalign by 2021. I want laser skin resurfacing within the next two years. It's not critical yet but it will be by then. I may start using Botox in the next few years as well.

Never. I wanna be a psl 10 one day

• +1
After I finish accutane and tan

since the agepill is most brutal of them all, you are all gonna be looksmaxing till the day your 6ft under

If you don't see changes within 5 years, then its more of a far fetched future investment
I do already see changes (very, very minor tho), but I was talking about a fully completed skull transformation

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace