when you block someone, make them not see any of your content either

christmasnight

christmasnight

|| aesthetics ||
Time online
47d 2h 16m
right now, the purpose of blocking is pretty much useless since only you don't get to see the user's content.

make blocking such that you or the user you block cannot see each other's content at all

Colvin76

Colvin76

Requested
Time online
35d 8h 42m
right now, the purpose of blocking is pretty much useless since only you don't get to see the user's content.

make blocking such that you or the user you block cannot see each other's content at all
YES MODS PLEASE DO THIS.

Also mods do this for .co as well. There are a few faggots on .co that I dont want seeing my posts and that I hate.

Last edited:
christmasnight

christmasnight

|| aesthetics ||
Time online
47d 2h 16m
YES MODS PLEASE DO THIS.

Also mods do this for .co as well. There are a few faggots on .co that I dont want seeing my posts and that I hate.
thanks for the support bro

Lawyer

Lawyer

Time online
11d 57m
otherwise, it defeats the purpose of blocking.
The purpose of the "Ignore" function is that you don't see the ignored user content, that's why it is called "Ignore"

Why would you want to restrain users from seeing your content? Don't you think it would be unfair if the users you blocked couldn't see your threads? Imagine that an user blocks you and then you can't see certain threads with valuable looksmaxing information that he made because of it, how would you feel about it?

Stupid suggestion.

Lawyer

Lawyer

Time online
11d 57m
I really need this for .co. There are a few fags on there that mock and attack and harass me and I dont want them to have access to my posts.
Keep crying for dark triad eugenes.

christmasnight

christmasnight

|| aesthetics ||
Time online
47d 2h 16m
The purpose of the "Ignore" function is that you don't see the ignored user content, that's why it is called "Ignore"

Why would you want to restrain users from seeing your content? Don't you think it would be unfair if the users you blocked couldn't see your threads? Imagine that an user blocks you and then you can't see certain threads with valuable looksmaxing information that he made because of it, how would you feel about it?

Stupid suggestion.
true, the point about not being able to see valuable info is right, but then ig the ignore feature just serves to allow you to ignore people who are spamming/saying unnecessary things?

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
79d 57m
this won't work because they could just log out and see your content, and this is a public forum

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)