When you dark triadmax and attract women but then immediately repulse them with your boring personality

skull_mogger

skull_mogger

CEO of Cumming in Bottles
angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

Girls love doing exciting things tbh. Low inhib is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
Darktriad is Chad only
Women find it cringe if you're darktriad but normie looking

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
Darktriad is Chad only
Lots of normie thugmaxxed guys with girls ngl.
Chad only is the meme here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, johncruz12345, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
keep coping
"thugmaxxed" is niche and low class to death. no one here is willing to get a neck tattoo and ruin all possible chances of getting a job.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
keep coping
"thugmaxxed" is niche and low class to death. no one here is willing to get a neck tattoo and ruin all possible chances of getting a job.
jfl as if you need tattoos to be a drug dealer

You are just disconnected from reality. If you had to be chad to be a niche guy then all girls would be celibate cause there isnt many chads.

• +1
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart
JFL how the fuck do you "darktriadmaxx"? Deliberately doing immoral shit so your empathy get vitiated? Thats pathetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart and Deleted member 6475
JFL how the fuck do you "darktriadmaxx"? Deliberately doing immoral shit so your empathy get vitiated? Thats pathetic.
You are either dark triad or you dont. Its hardwired into ones brain. So its indeed cope to claim to "max" it out.

You sit somewhere, manspread, squint intensely, and have an angry scowl on your face. You do this all in the middle of a Starbucks btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 11143 and Deleted member 6403

You are just disconnected from reality. If you had to be chad to be a niche guy then all girls would be celibate cause there isnt many chads.
Yeah but this isn't the kind of darktriad shit we're talking about. You can be darktriad and sell drugs and kill people but still be a subhuman.

What we mean by darktriad is just dark looks, you look intimidating. A lot of soyboys are drug dealers and it isn't exactly intimidating. Intimidating, dimorphic and GL = dark triad Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6403, skull_mogger and 1 other person
You are either dark triad or you dont. Its hardwired into ones brain. So its indeed cope to claim to "max" it out.
Thats why its cringy when someone say they "darktriadmax"

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetCreator and Deleted member 6475
Yeah but this isn't the kind of darktriad shit we're talking about. You can be darktriad and sell drugs and kill people but still be a subhuman.

What we mean by darktriad is just dark looks, you look intimidating. A lot of soyboys are drug dealers and it isn't exactly intimidating. Intimidating, dimorphic and GL = dark triad Chad.
Ofcourse you need dimorphism. And looks > all but you act like thugmaxxed normies are cringe to girls. Most people dont look soy they just look normal. And soy looking guys almost always have soy personalities too. But if you just do it for girls obviously you do it for the wrong reasons and shouldnt be doing it at all cause its retarded.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9699
If
Darktriad is Chad only
If you're legitimately dark triad, and by that I mean truly dark triad not just a narcy neurotic rotter with delusional of grandeur e.g @Introvertednarc , it is a significant halo. Although you should be charismatic and humorous.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and skull_mogger
Ofcourse you need dimorphism. And looks > all but you act like thugmaxxed normies are cringe to girls. Most people dont look soy they just look normal. And soy looking guys almost always have soy personalities too. But if you just do it for girls obviously you do it for the wrong reasons and shouldnt be doing it at all cause its retarded.
Well I was only talking in the context of girls. After all we're on here to increase our chances of getting more pussy, ultimately that's really the goal of this entire forum.

You've got to be really GL to where being Darktriad becomes your strongest appeal is what I'm saying. I think most of the forum would agree with me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Don't pay your rent. Being homeless is the ultimate rebellious trait. Sell your ass to gay men if you live in a country where prostitution or homosexuality is illegal. Spit bubble gum to the pavement if in Singapore. Dropout of school, get fired from work. I'm sure girls will love you after these things.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Merćer, Deleted member 9699 and 3 others
Don't pay your rent. Being homeless is the ultimate rebellious trait. Sell your ass to gay men if you live in a country where prostitution or homosexuality is illegal. Spit bubble gum to the pavement if in Singapore. Dropout of school, get fired from work. I'm sure girls will love you after these things.
Girls will be like "I can fix him :love: :love: :love: :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:"

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
If

If you're legitimately dark triad, and by that I mean truly dark triad not just a narcy neurotic rotter with delusional of grandeur e.g @Introvertednarc , it is a significant halo. Although you should be charismatic and humorous.
None of that matters if you look like shit.

@austrianvirgin
Look at this "darktriad" Curry cuck who looks like he's trying too hard and pushing it. Looks like shit, absolutely cringe and literally no one found it attractive JFL. He came in thinking he was gonna be the next Tommy Shelby, but then realized how shit he looked because of his pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6475

@austrianvirgin
Look at this "darktriad" Curry cuck who looks like he's trying too hard and pushing it. Looks like shit, absolutely cringe and literally no one found it attractive JFL. He came in thinking he was gonna be the next Tommy Shelby, but then realized how shit he looked because of his pheno.

His browridge and orbitals are garbage. He looks 0% intimidating yeah. Also babyface kinda of.
This is what i think is ideal drug dealer pheno honestly
242048-1571667295.jpg

Or something like this.
160078358-352-k450115.jpg

You need to have a high FWHR and good browridge else you just look overcompensating but even if you dont have a good browridge just an average one i think it still works out pretty well. People take you seriously you can tattoo yourself or whatever.

You need to look lowclass i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and johncruz12345

@austrianvirgin

I don't think you know what dark triad means.

His browridge and orbitals are garbage. He looks 0% intimidating yeah. Also babyface kinda of.
This is what i think is ideal drug dealer pheno honestly
242048-1571667295.jpg

Or something like this.
160078358-352-k450115.jpg

You need to have a high FWHR and good browridge else you just look overcompensating but even if you dont have a good browridge just an average one i think it still works out pretty well. People take you seriously you can tattoo yourself or whatever.

You need to look lowclass i guess.
this is what i think of when I say darktriad:
michele-morrone-attends-the-bar-giuseppe-red-carpet-during-news-photo-1592521999.jpg

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6475
I went insane on modafinil and climbed a mountain with zero training in front of a girl and she now thinks I'm a low inhib demi god

When you adopt the mindset that it is over, you can truly ascend and be dark triad.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetCreator
I went insane on modafinil and climbed a mountain with zero training in front of a girl and she now thinks I'm a low inhib demi god
Why would you need training to climb a mountain tbh
Unless its something like the Mt. everest

Why would you need training to climb a mountain tbh
Unless its something like the Mt. everest
Because im from Florida and had never even see a mountain before much less climbed to the top of a 300 foot one without any safety training. I just did it. I slipped like 12 times and showed that I didn't give a fuck if I died.

• +1
Because im from Florida and had never even see a mountain before much less climbed to the top of a 300 foot one without any safety training. I just did it. I slipped like 12 times and showed that I didn't give a fuck if I died.
Yeah i would do the same tbh.
Low inhib is important

Drug dealermaxxing wont get u the type of girls that u want. Is it really "ascension" if the bitch is some low class whore willing to fuck u for some pills bruh? U dont wanna be aiming for these types of girls anyway, they are the female equivalent of nerd shut in incels.

Go travel the world, go to concerts and music festivals, never turn down new experiences, and have a diverse set of hobbies. Do all this and you’ll have endless stories to keep the ladies entertained. I swear I’ve gotten laid purely from storytelling at parties/other social situations. It’s really not all about looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, ChadpreetCreator and Deleted member 6475
Go travel the world, go to concerts and music festivals, never turn down new experiences, and have a diverse set of hobbies. Do all this and you’ll have endless stories to keep the ladies entertained. I swear I’ve gotten laid purely from storytelling at parties/other social situations. It’s really not all about looks.
Or just make the stories up like me

Travelling is boring as shit

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and schneebly
Strongly disagree that it’s boring but yeah you can do that too
I love my own country and i travelled a lot in my life already but not because i wanted to.

I also dont really have any hobbies or anything but people still think i am an exciting person because i am a pathological liar.

I love my own country and i travelled a lot in my life already but not because i wanted to.

I also dont really have any hobbies or anything but people still think i am an exciting person because i am a pathological liar.
Yeah Austria is one of the better countries to be staying put in, if that’s what you like. I doubt you’d hate traveling if you were from some shithole like Moldova. You’d probably be jumping at every opportunity to get out of there. Do you like skiing or snowboarding at least?

Yeah Austria is one of the better countries to be staying put in, if that’s what you like. I doubt you’d hate traveling if you were from some shithole like Moldova. You’d probably be jumping at every opportunity to get out of there. Do you like skiing or snowboarding at least?
I like skiing yeah. But i didnt do it for a while. We always did it in school

So what facial features make you look intimidating?

Im legit a beastly story teller. Although, I lie/exaggerate a lot.

• +1