When you have sex with someone you find out every person who secretly dislikes you

Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
For me it’s 2 guys, one who used to date the girl and still hangs out with her so I’m assuming he wants to hit (he can’t). He said ‘copekilla is weird, he’s literally on par with ____ (creepy guy in our year)’ she defended my honor aggressively to that so I’m thankful there.

Another guy who simps for her who wants her badly is currently high messaging her about ‘why not me, it’s not like every girl is lined up fighting over copekilla’ (0 women are lined up for him)

my hatred for most of society quadruples daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Good_Little_Goy, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
tl;dr op had sex with two guys to discover their true intentions

3fe51314868669369aabe815d538c3db55631642c7a0605db02738cc1aaf8783

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Slayerino, Over and 9 others
nice brag

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Jfl@ dating a slut who has been fucked before. Nigga you need to be like me and find a nice virgin to be with!

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, doll, Deleted member 7316 and 3 others
Jfl@ dating a slut who has been fucked before. Nigga you need to be like me and find a nice virgin to be with!

tenor.gif
I’m not dating her we just fucked, I wanna be with a virgin

tenor.gif

legit tbh imagine losing your virginity to a cum bucket fucking disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
what’s hers and your psl

"Friendship" is overrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
what’s hers and your psl
She’s 6-6.5/10 and I’m 4/10. It’s pissing me off a lot what these people are saying idk what to do here because I know the guys are just pissed because I fucked her and they didn’t but I’m still mad at what they’re saying

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
"Friendship" is overrated
Some of them yes but many friendships are useful ''contracts'' that can give you many advantages and of course being social in general and speaking your mind helps with mental health.

Some of them yes but many friendships are useful ''contracts'' that can give you many advantages and of course being social in general and speaking your mind helps with mental health.

Those are just people you use as long as they are useful. Sure you can actually have true friends here and there, but once you two start to get interests in different things, the "friendship" will only be sustained by the past memories, not because you still like the presence of that person 'now'

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
2020 women are sluts get used to it and get outta the fantasy of a “good girl” lol even if there was one she’s fucking chad not guys who browse psl forums with cases of bpd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 5694
She’s 6-6.5/10 and I’m 4/10. It’s pissing me off a lot what these people are saying idk what to do here because I know the guys are just pissed because I fucked her and they didn’t but I’m still mad at what they’re saying
if she’s promiscuous there’s a good chance she’ll just be manipulative and play mind games with you

i hope you didn’t tell her you are a virgin

if she’s promiscuous there’s a good chance she’ll just be manipulative and play mind games with you

i hope you didn’t tell her you are a virgin
She knows I’m a virgin, I wouldn’t call her promiscuous she’s only had sex with one guy. How would she be manipulative and play mind games with me tho? And what would she have to gain from that?

2020 women are sluts get used to it and get outta the fantasy of a “good girl” lol even if there was one she’s fucking chad not guys who browse psl forums with cases of bpd
This

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
She knows I’m a virgin, I wouldn’t call her promiscuous she’s only had sex with one guy. How would she be manipulative and play mind games with me tho? And what would she have to gain from that?
you should have never told her you were a virgin, women love it when you have other options or are able to get other girls

people are manipulative and play games because it gives them an ego boost, if you were to ever develop feelings for her it would inflate her ego and when you are on and off with someone (like a lot of women do with guys) you chase their validation and love more.

For me it’s 2 guys, one who used to date the girl and still hangs out with her so I’m assuming he wants to hit (he can’t). He said ‘copekilla is weird, he’s literally on par with ____ (creepy guy in our year)’ she defended my honor aggressively to that so I’m thankful there.

Another guy who simps for her who wants her badly is currently high messaging her about ‘why not me, it’s not like every girl is lined up fighting over copekilla’ (0 women are lined up for him)

my hatred for most of society quadruples daily
they sound like two females gossiping

they sound like two females gossiping
They are tbh I’m not really mad anymore I just find it kinda pathetic now

you should have never told her you were a virgin, women love it when you have other options or are able to get other girls

people are manipulative and play games because it gives them an ego boost, if you were to ever develop feelings for her it would inflate her ego and when you are on and off with someone (like a lot of women do with guys) you chase their validation and love more.
That won’t be an issue, I am incapable of catching feelings for a female after years of bad experiences with them

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer