when you need a lefort 2+ but cope with lefort 1

strong_silent_type

strong_silent_type

Lefort 3 is the answer
reminder this the maxilla

Maxilla.png

this are the different kind of leforts. note how lefort 1 only affected the lower part of the maxilla. lefort 1 is mostly a functional surgery so it makes sense to only to do the lower part.

that is the only part that matters for the bite.

now if only that lower part of the maxilla is receeded lefort 1 is legit (im such a case). but for many the whole maxilla is receeded which is the explanation that you see leforts 1 surgery where will you barely notice a difference (aesthetical speaking). lefort 1 effects the soft tissue a bit in the area over the cut but these effects are limited

these are lefort 1 result. and before you cope - no, aesthetically this is not a drastic improvement (if even)

qWE7aCC.jpg

E4hw11t.jpg

14f1.jpg

14f4.jpg

why? their maxilla as a whole was recessed + zygos not ideal (they need modified lefort 3 on top)

if your whole maxilla is recessed you need at least lefort 2.

Last edited:
do they even perform it for cosmetic reason

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview and Zeta ascended
do they even perform it for cosmetic reason

i doubt it

however you can get lefort 1 and modified lefort 3

everything else = :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

if you dont risk death, blindness and other risky sideeffects in 2020 its over for you

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr
The first guy would have looked way better if he hasn't go with such big movements. Also impaction with CCW would do wonders to him. The lefort 2 surgery is actually even rarer than lefort 3. Very few surgeons have experience with it. Let aside those. It leaves your zygos behind, that's gonna make you look like shit. Only If you combine lefort 2 with zygos it's gonna look very good.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
thats a good result, the guy still looks like shit because his maxilla wasnt his only issue.

lifefuel thread honestly

i have sleep apnea so this would kill two birds with one stone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
The first guy would have looked way better if he hasn't go with such big movements. Also impaction with CCW would do wonders to him. The lefort 2 surgery is actually even rarer than lefort 3. Very few surgeons have experience with it. Let aside those. It leaves your zygos behind, that's gonna make you look like shit. Only If you combine lefort 2 with zygos it's gonna look very good.

read what i wrote

"why? their maxilla as a whole was recessed + zygos not ideal (they need modified lefort 3 on top)"

also i dont give a fuck if surgeons do it or not, if you can get blind or not

im just presenting the aeshetical ideal solution

i doubt it

if you dont risk death, blindness and other risky sideeffects in 2020 its over for you
This yes

i doubt it

is blindness a risk of lefort 1, lefort 2, or modified 3

i doubt it

Y'all be talking, but did you ever get anything more invasive than a hair cut?

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 6403, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
thats a good result, the guy still looks like shit because his maxilla wasnt his only issue.

lifefuel thread honestly

Yeh tbf its evident his maxilla was shifted forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
read what i wrote

"why? their maxilla as a whole was recessed + zygos not ideal (they need modified lefort 3 on top)"

also i dont give a fuck if surgeons do it or not, if you can get blind or not

im just presenting the aeshetical ideal solution
Guy needs to fix his negative vector with simple implants and itll look fine
It would legit ascend me so hard

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Steph4gr

lifefuel thread honestly

justification effort in motion

aesthetical speaking these results are shit. everything else is literally coping and justification effort by coping jawcels and cant be taken seriously

lefort 1 delivers aesthetical disappointing results in many many cases

stop coping by overrating surgery results. its embarassing. there is no logic behind just desperate people who want to believe

The improvement is not much because his orbital rims are recessed. His lower third drastically improved but his eye area failos his face (another reason why eye area > lower third in pictures). If he got orbital rim implants and then got the LeFort I, he’d look way better.

This has nothing to do with the maxilla. His maxilla looks much better including the upper maxilla.

Last edited:
  • +1
Bimax + custom zygo-infraorbital rim implants or bimax + modified lefort 3 or death

• +1
Suborbital rim implants for his under eye area + malar implants for the nasolabial folds and his profile will have ascended from 2.5 psl to 4.5psl

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 1680
I seriously expect to have LF2, gonna beg for my maxfac, I need to convince him

There's little point in LF1 when you're recessed, the rest of your face stays fucked

The improvement is not much because his orbital rims are recessed. His lower third drastically improved. If he got orbital rim implants and then got the LeFort I, he’d look way better.

This has nothing to do with the maxilla. His maxilla looks much better including the upper maxilla.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

holy fuck infraorbital rim implants are literally the biggest cope ever. even people who got this like @KEy21 agrees and say there is literally zero impact they make. the difference comes from canthoplasty and eyelid retraction surgery

infraorbital rim implants became an empty buzzword, a meme

jfl at this shit

There's little point in LF1 when you're recessed, the rest of your face stays fucked
If you have good zygos then yea. if you don't have some zygo implants with it

justification effort in motion

aesthetical speaking these results are shit. everything else is literally coping and justification effort by coping jawcels and cant be taken seriously

lefort 1 delivers aesthetical disappointing results in many many cases

stop coping by overrating surgery results. its embarassing. there is no logic behind just desperate people who want to believe
He clearly looks better

nobodys calling him a chad but at least he isnt pan faced anymore. He now has a BASE.

surgery is for fixing failos, and he fixed his recessed maxilla failo.

lefort 1 by itself will never make you chad, but it will give you the base you need to ascend. Its better to be a forwards grown subhuman than a panfaced subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

you can get lefort 1 and later modified lefort 3 maybe

Bimax + custom zygo-infraorbital rim implants or bimax + modified lefort 3 or death
No reason for modified LeFort 3 imo, especially considering the risk vs reward. Unironically, bimax is all you need if your bite and maxilla is the main problem, since that’ll improve pretty much your entire face except the eye area and forehead.

• +1
He clearly looks better

nobodys calling him a chad but at least he isnt pan faced anymore. He now has a BASE.

surgery is for fixing failos, and he fixed his recessed maxilla failo.

lefort 1 by itself will never make you chad, but it will give you the base you need to ascend. Its better to be a forwards grown subhuman than a panfaced subhuman.

tenor.gif

he looks like a chipmunk. that is the only truth here

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

holy fuck infraorbital rim implants are literally the biggest cope ever. even people who got this like @KEy21 agrees and say there is literally zero impact they make. the difference comes from canthoplasty and eyelid retraction surgery

infraorbital rim implants became an empty buzzword, a meme

jfl at this shit
how else would you propose to fix his negative orbital vector?

suborbitals wont make a difference in his frontal, but they will in his side profile.

DE80DAEF 16D6 413B 8C6F 378ECF2F6157

latorbital rims+suborbital rims+ fat grafts+ malar implants+ browridge implant = him having a fairly good side profile

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
No reason for modified LeFort 3 imo, especially considering the risk vs reward. Unironically, bimax is all you need if your bite and maxilla is the main problem, since that’ll improve pretty much your entire face except the eye area and forehead.

newsflash

the risk of getting blind through modified lefort 3 isnt higher then getting blind from lefort 1

how else would you propose to fix his negative orbital vector?

suborbitals wont make a difference in his frontal, but they will in his side profile.

View attachment 208855
latorbital rims+suborbital rims+ fat grafts+ malar implants+ browridge implant = him having a fairly good side profile
Also lip lift

I agree. Although many here don't like implants that's why i wrote it. I believe bimax with impaction and ccw rotation can have huge impact on how is your face perceived by others

• +1
tenor.gif

he looks like a chipmunk. that is the only truth here
Im talking about profile

he looks like shit from the front but lefort 1 is a surgery for improving profile mostly (if done for cosmetic reasons)

newsflash

the risk of getting blind through modified lefort 3 isnt higher then getting blind from lefort 1
The overall risks are higher which is what I said, not specifically blindness. But again, more importantly, you only ever need a LeFort III in cases of severe midface hypoplasia which this patient does NOT have. His orbital rims are just shit.

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr and Deleted member 3962
keep coping with implants. meanwhile syndrome tier patients ascend with modified lefort 3, lefort 2 or lefort 3000 surgery

its 2020. mog or cope with aesthetical not ideal surgeries ("its not ideal but at least i have done sth. life is about compromises")

:lul:

no compromise for your face.

the best or nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
The overall risks are higher which is what I said, not specifically blindness. But again, more importantly, you only ever need a LeFort III in cases of severe midface hypoplasia which this patient does NOT have. His orbital rims are just shit.
+the only surgeon i can think of who does mod lefort 3 on people is a fucking butcher

you realise that modified lefort 3 and lefort 3 are completely different things? surgical and riskwise?

over

keep coping with implants. meanwhile syndrome tier patients ascend with modified lefort 3, lefort 2 or lefort 3000 surgery

its 2020. mog or cope with aesthetical not ideal surgeries ("its not ideal but at least i have done sth. life is about compromises")

:lul:

no compromise for your face.

the best or nothing.
I dont need implants. Im already 5.5 psl, i just need to fix a few of my failos(ears, bulbous nose, maxilla and chin) and get down from 20% bf to 10% bf and im good to go.

i dont need more than 3 surgeries to ascend

+the only surgeon i can think of who does mod lefort 3 on people is a fucking butcher

if you are not willing to get a surgery like modified 3 done by 80 year old (literally) surgeon who should have retired 20 years ago its over for you

its 2020

you realise that modified lefort 3 and lefort 3 are completely different things? surgical and riskwise?

over
I know. I meant to state that term to cover both. They are still both riskier overall than LeFort I.

if you are not willing to get a surgery like modified 3 done by 80 year old (literally) surgeon who should have retired 20 years ago its over for you

its 2020
son i dont need a mod lef 3

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr and brutal_blackpill
  • +1
I know. I meant to state that term to cover both. They are still both riskier overall than LeFort I.

source?
son i dont need a mod lef 3
youre so autistic please kill yourself

1. for assuming i literally give a single fuck what surgeries you need (just for you: i dont)
2. for assuming i was adressing your directly

i literally dont even need usernames here. i dont even look at your avis. over for you guys jfl
Literally not a single person on this entire forum needs it JFL.

cope

source?

youre so autistic please kill yourself

1. for assuming i literally give a single fuck what surgeries you need (just for you: i dont)
2. for assuming i was adressing your directly

i literally dont even need usernames here. i dont even look at your avis. over for you guys jfl

cope
“I care so little about you guys. Not one fuck guys. Did you hear me? Not one fuck. I dont care! Did you hear me guys? Guys??”
is blindness a risk of lefort 1, lefort 2, or modified 3
I dont see why itd be a risk in lefort 1

“I care so little about you guys. Not one fuck guys. Did you hear me? Not one fuck. I dont care! Did you hear me guys? Guys??”

keep crying for me

jfl at this reddit tier response

See, if you truly didnt care you’d have stopped responding by now.

rent free boyo

just fuckin lol at this beta bitch respond. i stop responding whenever i want

you think you can end this "argument" with a weak rhetorical trick like this? literally over for you subhuman

the fact that you needed to pull this trick shows that i already won btw

its over for you

doesnt matter if you keep replying or not at this point

i won

over

just fuckin lol at this beta bitch respond. i stop responding whenever i want

you think you can end this "argument" with a weak rhetorical trick like this? literally over for you subhuman

the fact that you needed to pull this trick shows that i already won btw

its over for you

doesnt matter if you keep replying or not at this point

i won

over
“I-I dont care at all!!”

proceeds to write a paragraph that i didnt even read:lul:

“I-I dont care at all!!”

proceeds to write a paragraph that i didnt even read:lul:

jup thats all you can do by now..

1. didnt read (i know you read all of it)

2. pulling that same rhetorical trick no over and over again

i can already predict your next respond.

it will be

1. not responding at all

2. repeating yourself like a parrot

3. oh no now that you read it you need 5min to come up with something else..."oh shit i can think of anything better leave this now"

over for your subhuman jfl

next

Last edited:
Not one doctor will perform L2 or L3 on any of you.

reminder this the maxilla

Maxilla.png

this are the different kind of leforts. note how lefort 1 only affected the lower part of the maxilla. lefort 1 is mostly a functional surgery so it makes sense to only to do the lower part.

that is the only part that matters for the bite.

View attachment 208843

now if only that lower part of the maxilla is receeded lefort 1 is legit (im such a case). but for many the whole maxilla is receeded which is the explanation that you see leforts 1 surgery where will you barely notice a difference (aesthetical speaking). lefort 1 effects the soft tissue a bit in the area over the cut but these effects are limited

these are lefort 1 result. and before you cope - no, aesthetically this is not a drastic improvement (if even)

qWE7aCC.jpg

E4hw11t.jpg

14f1.jpg

14f4.jpg

why? their maxilla as a whole was recessed + zygos not ideal (they need modified lefort 3 on top)

if your whole maxilla is recessed you need at least lefort 2.

The first guy looks worse

The first guy looks worse

indeed son..

if you dont have any cards and this game and are 100% objective that is the only logical observation you can make

ofc if i would aim for lefort 1 i would do everything to justify my decision thus the cope itt

If no doctor will perform lefort 2 or 3 on us and you say implants are cope . what are we suppose to do bro ropemaxxing?

if you are truly blackpiilled like me you have no problems performing lefort 3 on yourself using youtube videos as a tutorial

there is always a solution
Tried with 3 doctors already boyo. They just laugh you out of their office:lul:

slayer ngl