jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Found this on reddit just now, goddamn

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned and RationalBrody
JFL if you are not chad in 2019

She only felt it because he is hot guy if subhuman talked to her she will get offended

Life is good man plz don’t rope ?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, DarknLost, RichardSpencel and 2 others
t. foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283, Krezo and RichardSpencel
JFL if you are not chad in 2019

She only felt it because he is hot guy if subhuman talked to her she will get offended

Life is good man plz don’t rope ?
"I felt like I didn't give him enough attention"

fuck

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Zeta ascended, Alexanderr and 3 others
Took the bus this morning, was quite crowded. I randomly spot someone's hand holding onto a bar, close to me I look at it for a few good seconds. Big hands, masculine fingers, thick wrists. Then I knew it. They were the hands of a Chad.
I kept looking up along his arm, to not get noticed. Next thing I notice are his big biceps. He's physically muscular. Next, his dominant jawline and lower third. Perfect NW 0.5 hairline, height about 6ft2.

It ruined my day

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Took the bus this morning, was quite crowded. I randomly spot someone's hand holding onto a bar, close to me I look at it for a few good seconds. Big hands, masculine fingers, thick wrists. Then I knew it. They were the hands of a Chad.
I kept looking up along his arm, to not get noticed. Next thing I notice are his big biceps. He's physically muscular. Next, his dominant jawline and lower third. Perfect NW 0.5 hairline, height about 6ft2.

It ruined my day

fake and gay

You're not a real man if women aren't scared of you.

And I'm not talking about being hot or what not.

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

It ruined my day
just be gay

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Lol fuck her. Stuck up whore

Just lift bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
No fap and showers=chad