Where am i on the NW scale? Is there hope?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
094D2BDA 0316 4F6D AC85 FB7E8ADDF7B6 4FBEB6F6 925D 43DC 8CDF 6E87E65F3E8C

NW1.934517618732 more or less

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 2788 and Deleted member 6873
NW 0

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Copeful, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others
Screenshot 20200901 220810

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 2788 and Copeful
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
get a fringe haircut

Is it that bad guys are u srs

NW 0. I think you just have a high hairline.

A solid Norwood 2.5. We clearly see thinning on the temples, which indicates that your hairs have been miniaturizing.

I reached the EXACT same level of hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
A solid Norwood 2.5. We clearly see thinning on the temples, which indicates that your hairs have been miniaturizing.

I reached the EXACT same level of hair loss.
My dad has fucked up temples i’m doomed

and im too afraid to hop on fin and lose my dick

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl

Everybody react differently. For most people, 0.5mg 3 times a week is the sweet spot of keeping side effects at bay while getting good results (the DHT reduction difference between 0.5mg and 1mg is only ~10%).

It's up to you.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

Do what you want, but you will probably regret not getting on it sooner. Unless your hairline is already as receded as it will get. Not everyone who suffers from MPB is destined to be NW7. But don't be in denial like I was.

Do what you want, but you will probably regret not getting on it sooner. Unless your hairline is already as receded as it will get. Not everyone who suffers from MPB is destined to be NW7. But don't be in denial like I was.
You used fin? For how long? Any side effects?

D7DA9F1C 5CAA 43FF A598 27747F83F6E1

You used fin? For how long? Any side effects?

Just over 3 years now. No sides. Kick myself for not starting earlier. Now I'm fighting like hell to hold onto what I still have, and regrow and save for transplants to get a better hairline. Already had one transplant but it wasn't enough

I hide my thinning using hair fibers and dermatch. ButI have completely taken myself out of the dating pool until I have good hair back. Because I can still bang while hiding thinning, but it will be impossible to hide it during an actual relationship.

My advice is to take pics of your hair now. Every 6 months take more pictures under the same conditions, lighting, location, hair length and compare. If you see further thinning and/or recession, think about fin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4645
Could still do messy fringe, not completely over. Time to hop on Fin though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Just over 3 years now. No sides. Kick myself for not starting earlier. Now I'm fighting like hell to hold onto what I still have, and regrow and save for transplants to get a better hairline. Already had one transplant but it wasn't enough

I hide my thinning using hair fibers and dermatch. ButI have completely taken myself out of the dating pool until I have good hair back. Because I can still bang while hiding thinning, but it will be impossible to hide it during an actual relationship.

My advice is to take pics of your hair now. Every 6 months take more pictures under the same conditions, lighting, location, hair length and compare. If you see further thinning and/or recession, think about fin.
I thought we was able to regrow hair on the temples if we used fin + minox + dermarolling? Fin is just to prevent more hair from thinning?

NW 3.14159265359

0.5 on left, 0 on right
nigga 0 is a curved hairline 1 is straight without recession this nigga is receding past a straight hairline
NW0 my ass :lul: :lul:

E ai mano, como foi esse bimax? E o seu extender la deu resultado mesmo? To Fazendo só exercicios manuais mesmo
Aquele extender é uma merda.
Mas o pump que eu to usando é muito bom
O bimax foi ótimo, estou só recuperarando de boa agora, a a parte foda ja foi

Aquele extender é uma merda.
Mas o pump que eu to usando é muito bom
O bimax foi ótimo, estou só recuperarando de boa agora, a a parte foda ja foi
Qual pump ta usando? É tipo bathmate? Onde vc comprou, tava querendo um mas é caro pra caralho. Also, quanto tu pagou nesse bimax?

nigga 0 is a curved hairline 1 is straight without recession this nigga is receding past a straight hairline
NW0 my ass :lul: :lul:
Not all NW0 hairlines are curved
It depends on how his hairline changed. Right pic shows no thinning on his hairline.

Not all NW0 hairlines are curved
It depends on how his hairline changed. Right pic shows no thinning on his hairline.
cope that shit is going backwards

I thought we was able to regrow hair on the temples if we used fin + minox + dermarolling? Fin is just to prevent more hair from thinning?
It's not that simple. You COULD regrow hair, but your primary fight against hairloss should be fin/dut. You have to go to the ROOT of the problem, which is follicle sensitivity to DHT. Minoxidil helps, but does not get to the root of the problem. Dermaneedling is promising for regrowth (I'm a month in on needling until I bleed every week), but that still does not get to the root of the problem.

• +1
He’s definitely not a 0

he’s a 1, MAYBE 1.5

No normal person would notice any balding whatsoever in real life

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis

You do realise this is totally fked up. Loads of bald guys in relationship. If you seriously think your hairline is your main source of value then you have NT issues relating to autism.

I have some issues - probably going on fin - but lol i am not single. Get plenty of interest and relationship. You need to get off forums and live. What happens if u do get it resolved?? You're probably have other confidence issues. Damn. This view is messed up man. You're SMV isn't set by hairline alone. Jeez i know hot girls in relationship with balding guys. Damn.

You do realise this is totally fked up. Loads of bald guys in relationship. If you seriously think your hairline is your main source of value then you have NT issues relating to autism.

I have some issues - probably going on fin - but lol i am not single. Get plenty of interest and relationship. You need to get off forums and live. What happens if u do get it resolved?? You're probably have other confidence issues. Damn. This view is messed up man. You're SMV isn't set by hairline alone. Jeez i know hot girls in relationship with balding guys. Damn.
having a NW7 outline on your head due to thinning hair looks atrocious. You look worse than a cancer patient. My case if very bad. It is not a case of mild thinning.

take a picture from above and front with blurring out face if needed. Could be Norwood 1, could be Norwood 2. The pictures are not accurate enough

Doesn't look nw2 but past nw1 for sure

• +1
NWO 1.5-2 I reckon

Bluepilled af