Where can i buy vitamin b12

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
vials for injections

pills are only absorbed 1% whereas injections give 100% for appetite stimulation

100$ for a month lol...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5912
The butchers op

Supplemental B12 isn't real B12, it is not the same chemical compound. Stop being a tard and eat meat.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5393
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5393
Supplemental B12 isn't real B12, it is not the same chemical compound. Stop being a tard and eat meat.
farm animals get supplemented with the same b12 moron, you dont even need to get b12 from meat.

farm animals get supplemented with the same b12 moron, you dont even need to get b12 from meat.

B12 is supposed to come from SOIL not a SYRINGE moron. Factory farmed cattle (like most of your dogshit american beef) need B12 injections because they have no access to cobalt rich soil. Cattle raised properly on grass do not have this issue. You have no fucking clue what you are on about. Cobalt-deficient cattle are almost unheard of in France/Ireland/Scotland etc.

Look at the cause of almost every deficiency and it's feed grown in poor soil.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Good_Little_Goy
1% what the fuck how do vegans get b12

edit: I googled it and
Approximately 56% of a 1 mcg oral dose of vitamin B12 is absorbed, but absorption decreases drastically when the capacity of intrinsic factor is exceeded (at 1–2 mcg of vitamin B12)

ur wrong

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
B12 is supposed to come from SOIL not a SYRINGE moron. Factory farmed cattle need B12 injections because they have no access to cobalt rich soil. Cattle raised properly on grass do not have this issue. You have no fucking clue what you are on about. Cobalt-deficient cattle are almost unheard of in France/Ireland/Scotland etc.

Look at the cause of almost every deficiency and it's feed grown in poor soil.
You know jack shit brainlet, there are two types of b12, cyanocobalamin which is the synthetic version, which you can only get from supplements, and methylcobalamin which is ’natural’ b12.

you can get ‘natural b12’ from supplements or from animal products, and the animal products dont even need to be meats, its can be milk or eggs, this is why you are retarded.

BOTH types of b12 contain cobalt ions and synthetic b12 gets converted to ‘natural’ b12 in your body so its not an issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Ask vegans.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You know jack shit brainlet, there are two types of b12, cyanocobalamin which is the synthetic version, which you can only get from supplements, and methylcobalamin which is ’natural’ b12.

you can get ‘natural b12’ from supplements or from animal products, and the animal products dont even need to be meats, its can be milk or eggs, this is why you are retarded.

BOTH types of b12 contain cobalt ions and synthetic b12 gets converted to ‘natural’ b12 in your body so its not an issue.
You seem knowledgeable. If i want to increase my appetite with b12 injections, does it matter if I pick methylcobalamin or cyanocobalamin?

Someone said i should only pick methylcobalamin but its difficult to access.

Why do u need to inject B12?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back