Where can I get a nose job under 18?

Kilimanjaro

Kilimanjaro

Brutal nosecel
My nose is killing me mentally I don't want to miss teenage love pls help I can't wait till 18 fuuuuck pls help

You already lost

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4209 and Kilimanjaro
just kike max bro you'll get a lovely kike lady

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
My nose is killing me mentally I don't want to miss teenage love pls help I can't wait till 18 fuuuuck pls help
bonesmash your glabella to make your nose hump less visible

Tell to kinko that he s 4psl and he ll improve Ur nose

Perhaps someone in an undeveloped country is willing to do so. Getting it done there does have its risks.

Retin A and mouth widening plus mewing

Retin A and mouth widening plus mewing
Could you please elaborate on what effect each of these have on the nose? I'd like to shorten my nose by around 5mm and slightly rotate my tip then my nose will look similar to my avi's

No, wait till youre of age

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
No, wait till youre of age
I agree, you may still have some forward growth left until around age 21 or so, forward growth fixes literally everything about your nose except your width, I'd say give it a little more time and learn to cope/softmaxx around it for the time being.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Could you please elaborate on what effect each of these have on the nose? I'd like to shorten my nose by around 5mm and slightly rotate my tip then my nose will look similar to my avi's
Retin A can and Accutane have been reported to make the nose somewhat smaller , lip widening increases harmony since big noses ruin it mewing can also decrease the size of the nose via the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension