Where can I get SARMS in Sweden

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Anything helps,
Post it here or PM me if you could help.

SARS?

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Thanks nigger
You already knew about this site nigger, keep pretending. You know all of the sites, you know where to get SARMs from. I don't know what you want to achieve by making 100 threads asking where to get X from or what you should take when you won't do anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Extra Chromosome
You already knew about this site nigger, keep pretending. You know all of the sites, you know where to get SARMs from. I don't know what you want to achieve by making 100 threads asking where to get X from or what you should take when you won't do anything

I literally dont know boyo,
I dont sit around all day postmaxxing like you do.
I’m looking for a legit source for steroids so I wont get fake shit or get raises by the police.

Nigger. Keep not joining the room.
Also, @Nibba How can I get privilages to remove toilets from tinychat?

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
I literally dont know boyo,
I dont sit around all day postmaxxing like you do.
I’m looking for a legit source for steroids so I wont get fake shit or get raises by the police.
youve been recommended and probably have seen recommended the same 2 sites for the past year regarding peptides and steroids and shit

keep crying for me you human

Nigger. Keep not joining the room.
???

Whats tinychat

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
youve been recommended and probably have seen recommended the same 2 sites for the past year regarding peptides and steroids and shit

keep crying for me you human

???

Keep postmaxxing on my threads you absolute monghead

Keep postmaxxing on my threads you absolute monghead
Retarded cunt, you will never buy anything, youll just keep making threads after threads about what to buy and where to buy from

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel, Deleted member 1329 and 1 other person
Retarded cunt, you will never buy anything, youll just keep making threads after threads about what to buy and where to buy from

???????????

Dude u can't cuz my account got suspended for some reason, so I can't even do anything. Might have to make a new room

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome