Where can i talk about surgery?

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
Since i need surgery, but in this site i could't find a real help, there's a forum where we can talk about surgery and ask for tips?

no, man

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
surgery forums:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Since i need surgery, but in this site i could't find a real help, there's a forum where we can talk about surgery and ask for tips?
Realself.com maybe
theres also jaw surgery forums where you can talk to other people who've actually had these surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Ask a plastic surgeon directly, most people here know very little about surgery.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Dude420, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
^^ most of the answers above

Realself.com maybe
theres also jaw surgery forums where you can talk to other people who've actually had these surgeries

Yeah but it doesn't look like a forum... mostly like a Question&Answer

Ask a plastic surgeon directly, most people here know very little about surgery.

Meh... the last one (really famouse and one of the best in my country) said I can improve but i'm GL right now. he was wondering if i wanted to go with surgery for some models thing, JFL. The bluepill is strong

theres also a platicsurgery subreddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
theres also a platicsurgery subreddit
Oh thanks.
Well, if the users are like the subreddit incels i don't how much they can help xD

Oh thanks.
Well, if the users are like the subreddit incels i don't how much they can help xD
realself is the best for surgery and shit but I don't understand how it works tbh. I posted a question and it never got approved or something

realself is the best for surgery and shit but I don't understand how it works tbh. I posted a question and it never got approved or something
I checked myself and same. Seems more a Q&A and only if you do specific question, and not for rate or for asking what is the best surgery for you.

I could help you some, but only with specific surgeries