Where can you go to get a comprehensive testosterone readout? And can you pay for it with insurance?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
My nephew is back in town. 18 going on 19. I want an actual example of a young person's testosterone, and he's willing to go and get himself tested to see what his levels are. So I have something to shoot for if I ever qualify for testosterone therapy.

But where do you go to get your testosterone tested? I could just search "testosterone testing (CITY HERE)" but that produces a bunch of sketchy websites, as opposed to reliable locations on Google Maps. So is there some mail-in service everyone uses, or what?

You go to an endocrinologist. Also theres no special places where you get your T tested, you can get a bunch of stuff tested at one of the labs. Idk what to search for though, the endo will refer you.

You won't get TRT. I have looked into it a lot for myself and read about other people's experience with it on bodybuilding forums and such.

The endocrinjewlogist will change your diet, give you multivitamins and minerals and shit, and will make you test your T a bunch of times. If they are not under 200 and you have severe symptoms, you will not get anything.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
How are you basing your goals on one person who may not have the representative value of the average T?
As nick said, get it tested. If they provide no T then you will have to inject on your own, and see which amounts you feel is optimal.
Every person is different.

You go to an endocrinologist. Also theres no special places where you get your T tested, you can get a bunch of stuff tested at one of the labs. Idk what to search for though, the endo will refer you.

You won't get TRT. I have looked into it a lot for myself and read about other people's experience with it on bodybuilding forums and such.

The endocrinjewlogist will change your diet, give you multivitamins and minerals and shit, and will make you test your T a bunch of times. If they are not under 200 and you have severe symptoms, you will not get anything.

What if my diet is already top notch? Low T is a thing, damn it!

Now, about this endocrinologist. You said "Also theres no special places where you get your T tested, you can get a bunch of stuff tested at one of the labs. Idk what to search for though, the endo will refer you." The endo will refer me to what? I thought the endo did the testing. I don't think I understood what you said.

What if my diet is already top notch? Low T is a thing, damn it!

Now, about this endocrinologist. You said "Also theres no special places where you get your T tested, you can get a bunch of stuff tested at one of the labs. Idk what to search for though, the endo will refer you." The endo will refer me to what? I thought the endo did the testing. I don't think I understood what you said.
In my country, there are labs where you go with a refer paper from your doctor to get a certain thing tested. Costs like 10 bucks. It's called Synevo here in Romania.

And yeah, mine is too. But the jews don't care if you're low T.

• +1
How are you basing your goals on one person who may not have the representative value of the average T?
As nick said, get it tested. If they provide no T then you will have to inject on your own, and see which amounts you feel is optimal.
Every person is different.

I don't want the "average T." I want what he's got.

In my country, there are labs where you go with a refer paper from your doctor to get a certain thing tested. Costs like 10 bucks. It's called Synevo here in Romania.

Wait, so you have to go to your doctor first before you can get testosterone tested? You can't just walk into Dr. Roidhead's office down by the strip mall and say "Read my blood, here's some money?"

Wait, so you have to go to your doctor first before you can get testosterone tested? You can't just walk into Dr. Roidhead's office down by the strip mall and say "Read my blood, here's some money?"
You can do that too, but you said you don't know where the labs are. Maybe in your city they do them in the hospital/clinic

My point is that he could have low T as well and you don't want what he has, you want values that make you feel the best.

• +1
tldr just go to the endo lmao
he will give you a paper for the blood test

My point is that he could have low T as well and you don't want what he has, you want values that make you feel the best.

I doubt it, whatever he's at, I'd be happy to be where he is. The stories I've heard about him, his is the vitality I want for myself.

I doubt it, whatever he's at, I'd be happy to be where he is. The stories I've heard about him, his is the vitality I want for myself.
bro look, it is bones.
T levels are a piece of the puzzle. Please be logical and get it tested. If you aren;t satisfied then try injecting.

bro look, it is bones.
T levels are a piece of the puzzle. Please be logical and get it tested. If you aren;t satisfied then try injecting.

What's bones? I don't mean how he looks, I mean his sex drive.

Where do you live, I'll look for a lab

Wait, how long does it take to get blood results? I've found some endocrinologists in his area. He doesn't live where I live. I was gonna set this up for when he goes back to school, but can you get these results same day?

Wait, how long does it take to get blood results? I've found some endocrinologists in his area. He doesn't live where I live. I was gonna set this up for when he goes back to school, but can you get these results same day?
Takes 2-3 work days. It takes some time to do the tests and in most places they dont do it at the clinic where they draw your blood, but send it to another lab

Takes 2-3 work days. It takes some time to do the tests and in most places they dont do it at the clinic where they draw your blood, but send it to another lab

I have a feeling that not all blood tests are created equal. Like, one center might test for this thing, while another center might test for that thing, and a third center would test for both. What are all of the testosterone things I should be looking for so I can make sure he and I get tested for them? Like, there's "free testosterone." What if one clinic doesn't offer that, but another does?

I have a feeling that not all blood tests are created equal. Like, one center might test for this thing, while another center might test for that thing, and a third center would test for both. What are all of the testosterone things I should be looking for so I can make sure he and I get tested for them? Like, there's "free testosterone." What if one clinic doesn't offer that, but another does?
There is no reason why they wouldnt do that wtf. Most do full panels anyway