Where is it the easiest to get height-increasing surgery?

AlekMinassian

AlekMinassian

Zephir
There's tons of discussion on facial/bone-structure surgery on here, and I support it and all, but there isn't really a ton of info for height surgery. What countries are the most lenient with height surgery, with cost and quality in hand?

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr and AlekMinassian
in my office down that alley

• +1
Reactions: AlekMinassian
  • +1
Reactions: You
only paley will be safe. anything else , sure it can be much cheaper, but way riskier. If u dont care i guess time to fly to russia.

only paley will be safe. anything else , sure it can be much cheaper, but way riskier. If u dont care i guess time to fly to russia.
Yeah, a lot of them like the Ilizarov’s Method are beyond unsafe and look fucking painful. Like, it's cheap and you don't need that much, but unless you want your legs to look like

you should avoid it really.

(Photo is NOT of me, this is from Quora)

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr and jefferson
Yeah, a lot of them like the Ilizarov’s Method are beyond unsafe and look fucking painful. Like, it's cheap and you don't need that much, but unless you want your legs to look like

lol, external fixators are so outdated (unless tibia , then ive heard its arguably better).

yeah if you truly are going to go down the LL path , prob best to stick to paley and almost assuredly go with internal femurs

If you're going to do Tibia, that's actually the safest method, and you're going to have a frame like that on your legs no matter where you go.

Internals on femurs are supposed to be easier for recovery, but the cost is 3x more than external tibs.

lol, external fixators are so outdated (unless tibia , then ive heard its arguably better).

yeah if you truly are going to go down the LL path , prob best to stick to paley and almost assuredly go with internal femurs

Saying 'stick to Paley' only works if you have money to burn. It's 100 grand to do it there. Average guy is lucky to save 10 grand a year wagecucking. Most are not significantly above average (that's why it's an average) and I've seen no evidence here that this forums population is above average either. Ofc, all teens take for granted they'll be earning 6 figures super quick - you'll learn...

If its gonna take 10 years to save up you're better off in Russia I think, since that's 10 years of time you see no benefit.

Ofc LL is arguably for the insane only anyway.

If you're going to do Tibia, that's actually the safest method, and you're going to have a frame like that on your legs no matter where you go.

Internals on femurs are supposed to be easier for recovery, but the cost is 3x more than external tibs.

Saying 'stick to Paley' only works if you have money to burn. It's 100 grand to do it there. Average guy is lucky to save 10 grand a year wagecucking. Most are not significantly above average (that's why it's an average) and I've seen no evidence here that this forums population is above average either. Ofc, all teens take for granted they'll be earning 6 figures super quick - you'll learn...

If its gonna take 10 years to save up you're better off in Russia I think, since that's 10 years of time you see no benefit.

Ofc LL is arguably for the insane only anyway.
im in my 20s, not a teen.

i understand all that, but people also need to understand that this surgery is a huge undertaking.. for non syndromic ppl, this and modified lefort 3 are the 2 biggest , riskiest procedures they might ever have, unless someone is crazy enough to get orbital box ost for cosmetic reasons, which believe it or not has happened (just lol).

i dont think its wise to go cheap on a surgery like this tbh, and if that means you have to skip it, then skip it and save your health. Now, if someone is truly midget tier fine i can understand rolling the dice, but even then prob look into some in korea (i think there is someone trained by paley over there who charges around 30 k ). Perhaps insurance could even cover some of paleys cost if you are short enough (idk if there is a threshold for some legal definition of midget).

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
theres a greek surgeon that will do internal femurs for like 50k. take a large loan out and visit him asap if you are serious.

this is the only viable option if you arent rich since you'll be an oldcel by the time you can afford any of them most likely and will be look worse overall with age

how tall r u op?

im in my 20s, not a teen.

i understand all that, but people also need to understand that this surgery is a huge undertaking.. for non syndromic ppl, this and modified lefort 3 are the 2 biggest , riskiest procedures they might ever have, unless someone is crazy enough to get orbital box ost for cosmetic reasons, which believe it or not has happened (just lol).

i don't think its wise to go cheap on a surgery like this tbh, and if that means you have to skip it, then skip it and save your health. Now, if someone is truly midget tier fine i can understand rolling the dice, but even then prob look into some in korea (i think there is someone trained by paley over there who charges around 30 k ). Perhaps insurance could even cover some of paleys cost if you are short enough (idk if there is a threshold for some legal definition of midget).

First up, I do agree in 99% of cases, the surgery should be skipped even if it were free - there's too many risks involved. That 100k would likely be better spent on improving face, and/or getting yourself set up in a new country with a lower average height (in much of South America the average is between 5ft 5 and 5ft 8, in Vietnam it's 5 ft 5, Indonesia is 5ft 2. Even just moving to South Europe from North Europe will see a couple of inches difference in average).

I don't think it should be Paley or bust though. The concept of LL was originally invented and practiced in Russia - all the Russian surgeons have a heap of experience doing externals with Illazarov frames. If you're looking to do this on tibs, I wouldn't say you're much worse off going to Russia over a high priced doctor from Western Europe. And $15k is much more within the realm of possibility for most people than $100k.

For internal femurs I'd agree - but if you can afford to do internals to begin with it's likely cost isn't such a big deal anymore.
theres a greek surgeon that will do internal femurs for like 50k. take a large loan out and visit him asap if you are serious.

this is the only viable option if you arent rich since you'll be an oldcel by the time you can afford any of them most likely and will be look worse overall with age

No bank is going to give you a 50k loan unless you'r earning some decent money and/or have collateral for it. You can't just get a loan like that just out of college, lol.

Maxing out credit cards then flipping them the middle finger is an option, and I've done that myself, but it won't get you close to 50k.

• +1
Reactions: mesr