Where should I get fillers (also rate)

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

Tbh I have so much doooooownward facial growth I think I should get it on my cheekbones on the side of my face to make it less narrow and more broad. Thoughts?

Mirin your angularity. Honestly I would focus on clearing up your skin first. Above average for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Mirin your angularity. Honestly I would focus on clearing up your skin first. Above average for sure.
Ya this picture actually makes it look better... I am pizzaface prettyboy slayer for sure. Also my hairline is jacked, not receding just widows peak. So I will grow out my hair on the sides and cover my forehead and tan and become mysterious-tall-dark-handsome prettyboy slayer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Coping
In your buttcheeks :oops:

Ya this picture actually makes it look better... I am pizzaface prettyboy slayer for sure. Also my hairline is jacked, not receding just widows peak. So I will grow out my hair on the sides and cover my forehead and tan and become mysterious-tall-dark-handsome prettyboy slayer.
.>pretty boy slayer

pffftttt HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
Zygos and jaw angles

You already have enough angularity. I guess you can add some fillers to undereyes to raise lower eyelids slightly. And jaw if it has insufficient width

You already have enough angularity. I guess you can add some fillers to undereyes to raise lower eyelids slightly. And jaw if it has insufficient width
I need MOAR

Jaw and cheekbones for more width

If your gonna get fillers jaw and cheekbone. Look fine to me though, I’d spend that money on skincare

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Skinmax then other shit

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I mean.. there's not a user here that have not a definited jaw. Maybe they are not big, but sure are good.
I see more incels in rl lol

Anyway you have... something wrong. Like a long face and long neck.. but you look like tall.

I mean.. there's not a user here that have not a definited jaw. Maybe they are not big, but sure are good.
I see more incels in rl lol

Anyway you have... something wrong. Like a long face and long neck.. but you look like tall.
My scoliosis make my neck look long
I got a cleanser, adaferin/adapelene, moisturizer and Derma roller so I’m set. I’m on day 3 now.

Skinmax first bro

Based on your posting, username and such i assumed you were an ugly fuck. But your actually not bad looking, decent actually, doesn't look downward grown.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Based on your posting, username and such i assumed you were an ugly fuck. But your actually not bad looking, doesn't look downward grown.

Lmao

Based on your posting, username and such i assumed you were an ugly fuck. But your actually not bad looking, decent actually, doesn't look downward grown.
So are you saying my personality is bad

So are you saying my personality is bad

No. When your name is lifeisgood with a crying cat as an avi i assumed you weren't happy about yourself, nothing negative about your personality.

No. When your name is lifeisgood with a crying cat as an avi i assumed you weren't happy about yourself, nothing negative about your personality.
Oh

As usual..

mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, heroinfather and Coping
narrowfaced is death, u need width everywhere

You don’t need shit tbh

Just skinmax

And maybe gymcel a bit or even play sport like tennis or swimming or soccer that will make you active and more attractive and also help with skin and it might lower your bodyfat

You don’t need shit tbh

Just skinmax

And maybe gymcel a bit or even play sport like tennis or swimming or soccer that will make you active and more attractive and also help with skin and it might lower your bodyfat
I’m already 8% bf lol I’m actually trying to gain some so yeh I need fillers

I’m already 8% bf lol I’m actually trying to gain some so yeh I need fillers
Gymcelling then for 4 months that’s will improve your posture or you are just hunching for the selfi

What you did to reach this bodyfat? You will look like male model no homo with few fixes

Gymcelling then for 4 months that’s will improve your posture or you are just hunching for the selfi

What you did to reach this bodyfat? You will look like male model no homo with few fixes
That’s my arm I’m not slouching

Went through puberty I’m 16 and been skinny

F
Mogs me in every way tbh

It’s over for my sub7 face
get mogged ahahaha rhats right go play your Mario bros Nintendo switch while I fuck your wife with my BWC

F

get mogged ahahaha rhats right go play your Mario bros Nintendo switch while I fuck your wife with my BWC
Hey you took that too far respect plz thanks

Faggy face